news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default the secret of the illuminati

your brain is a transmitter and receiver of frequencies, like a radio tower
but it has a unique property that nothing else has.the strength of the signal is broadcast at the same intensity simultaneously across the gllobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats the big secret folks. thats what they dont want you to know. now the fun part is harnessing this power

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #3
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I used my radio antennae mind to make Palehorse post this. Now that i've proven this power exists let's build on how we can make some money with it.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:19 PM   #4
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

I couldnt read what the secret was because of that goddamn Hell Razah banner in the way on the upper right side of my screen blockin and covering up the post....man wtf...
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:51 AM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

the signal goes to the moon.

tell it all Pale. Tell the whole shit you snitch. lmfao
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i disagree, i would say junk dna transmits / sends data.
the brain is the contruct.
and the mind creates reality

but other things interfere, and try to control the construct, i;e the moon, heavy metals in various foods/drugs, subliminals,. and education,. as if one believes the construct to be how it is in taught in educational institutes,. that is what our own brains manifest

peace

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #7
Slothy Fitzpatrick
The Sloth in the know

Slothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkeySlothy Fitzpatrick iron monkey

Palehorse & Mr. Controller: thanks for your informative posts. I would like to do some further research on the topic, could either of you point me in the right direction?

Do you think other organisms have the same capabilities? Why or why not?

La Paz.

HEAVY MENTAL WITH SLOTHY FITZPATRICK
Slothy Fitzpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 06:21 AM   #8
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

pale have you ever remote viewed? i think style and inf have but i may be misremembering
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:56 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

will a regulation tin foil hat make you invulnerable to these attempts at control? or are you selling a herbal remedy for it pale?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:09 AM   #10
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He knows a guy selling them and he can get you them for a great price. In fact, there's a package deal which includes gold and silver bullion.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:20 PM   #11
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
pale have you ever remote viewed? i think style and inf have but i may be misremembering
style does that. theres a thread he started where you can get the CIA documents on remote viewing

Quote:
Old 03-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #12
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the secret of the... 03-29-2011 12:19 AM PALEHORSE your a retrd and your brothers a faggot

Old 03-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #13
Robert
1%

You're just so terribly easy to wind up Palehorse. Suddenly your barely coherant arguements turn into banal, vitriolic drivel.

I'm honoured that you have an almost homosexual obsession with my brother and I.

It's cute.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #14
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^he neg reps me all the time too...he has a serious hard-on for the 1%

pale, your brain and nervous system are essentially an organic circuit board/processor of electrochemical impulses, it has it's own EM field...this is how EEGs work. And yes, we see and process waveforms and our physiology can be effected by exposure to energy fields. This is not a fucking secret. What a jackass.

how many of the regular KTL posters even graduated from high school?
i swear some of the shit you guys try to pass as profound is either just pseudo-scientific nonsense that can't be substantiated, or basic fucking philospophy. (reality as a construct of the mind, perception is reality...no shit! Read a damn book that isn't a pamphlet created by some barely literate schizophrenic trying to advance a laughable political/ quasi-religious agenda)

KTL is what I imagine the 'smart guy' table in a prison sounds like. You try to pass speculation off as fact and get offended when people want you to explain yourself. You're like Catholics but even stupider and more annoying.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 03-28-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:54 PM   #15
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^
opinionated