news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-16-2011, 09:00 AM   #46
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

r.i.p ...at least he isnt suffering any more
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:04 AM   #47
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RIP to Nate Dogg

his hooks were legendary, voice was unmistakeable. another fallen legend, smh

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #48
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:25 AM   #49
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a sad day for hip hop ... my Condolences to his family, friends and fans

damn, can't believe it
Old 03-16-2011, 09:38 AM   #50
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Rest In Peace Nate Dogg
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:46 AM   #51
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

this was devastating news for me this morning. I think what made it easier was that we hadn't heard any new Nate for years cause of his strokes but damn I fuckin loved Nate Dogg's singing there was nothing in the world like it and now we will never get to hear another fresh hook from him again. Like someone said earlier at least he isn't suffering anymore R.I.P.

*bumps Nobody Does it Better*

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #52
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rip

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #53
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn,as someone whop suffered a stroke before,this scares me
rip to the legend
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #54
immaculate

8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms

Damn..., who would've thought... smh another Great returns to the essense. R.I.P.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:56 AM   #55
Jammin
Veteran Member

Old 03-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #56
GTAsoldier
mostInFAMou$e archViLLAiN

GTAsoldier shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to GTAsoldier

Rest in peace Nate Dogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
God wrote the code for math, physics, science, etc. Just because a few people figure out some of God's building blocks they want to think that THEY are GOD and that GOD doesn't exist anymore. What a bunch of bullocks. Science is good but when you become so fascinated with science that you forget your creator, you've pissed everything away.
GTAsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:41 AM   #57
Leo Angel
Veteran Member

Leo Angel crouching tigerLeo Angel crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnD View Post

R.I.P.

all time classic

R.I.P
Leo Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:52 AM   #58
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

damn thats fucking bad news!! R.I.P.!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #59
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rip
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:52 AM   #60
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I found out as I was coming home from the GZA concert last night. Couldn't believe it. R.I.P.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote