news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-18-2011, 07:56 PM   #91
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

RIP Nate, he made so many tracks classic
Old 03-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #92
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he made great and memorable songs

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #93
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

911 Call: Nate Dogg's Trying to Kill Me

dude was str8 G
RIP

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:55 PM   #94
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #95
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I read about his death in the newspaper this week. That's sad. He had a nice voice. I wonder if he had health insurance because i know most rappers don't have health insurance. They have poor habits that isn't good for their health like smoking, drinking alcohol, eating fried foods. I like fried foods but i eat vegetables and fruits sometimes. I don't drink alcohol and i don't smoke. RIP Nate. That's messed up he had 2 strokes.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #96
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #97
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

He made just about every song he touched a classic.

I was shocked when I heard the news, 41 just seems way too fuckin young to just be dying.

RIP to a legend.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:43 PM   #98
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Life is that short sometimes...R.I.P...a true legend who redefined the game with what he brought to it...

Smoke one..
Old 03-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #99
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey

Gotta be my favourite Nate Dogg feature

Old 03-21-2011, 04:03 PM   #100
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

R i p , that sucks man , a true classic with him , damn i get chills , is that song "nobody " , "nobody , does it bet ter , u can come closer than close yea, original they never will be , nobody does it better . "

r i p
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #101
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta
R i p , that sucks man , a true classic with him , damn i get chills , is that song "nobody " , "nobody , does it bet ter , u can come closer than close yea, original they never will be , nobody does it better . "

r i p u guys should post that track . Dope .
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #102
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I did a few posts above yours. If that one gives you chills.. this one got too... Pac and Nate... chillin again yall...

Rap is just never going to be this way again on the mainstream tip...nate Dogg dyin' really refreshed the point to me just how gay the game has gotten, when dude was alive and in his prime, even the mainstream and radio had dope jams, now it's just blaaaahhhh..RIP 1 mo time, lightin' up now for all the dead 1nes gone especially the good that died too early
Old 03-21-2011, 11:40 PM   #103
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

r. i. p.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #104
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

DJ Steve1der & Dubcnn Presents: "The Best Of Nate Dogg" (70min Mix)

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/natedogg-mix/

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-27-2011, 08:44 PM   #105
EAGLE EYE

Remembering Nate Dogg #7: DJ Quik Speaks - By : Nima - March 25, 2011

As promised, dubcnn returns with the 7th part of our "Remembering Nate Dogg" series. After speaking with E-40, Battlecat, Kokane, Frank Nitty, The Lady Of Rage and Fredwreck, today we catch up with the legendary DJ Quik.

Quik tells us about his experiences with Nate Dogg in the studio, recording such classics as "Black Mercedes" and "Medley For A V", and he explains what made Nate Dogg such a special person to collaborate with. Rest in peace!

DJ Quik:
"When I first met him, Nate Dogg was quiet - but powerful. He always knew what he was doing, he was real confident, so he just stayed quiet until he was asked to perform his Nate Dogg thing, and whenever he did, it drove everybody crazy because they couldn't believe what they were seeing. He was a magical dude when it came to that music. I watched greatness, the same way that I felt when I saw 2Pac perform, it was no different. Actually, 2Pac wasn't a singer, so in some respect, watching Nate Dogg was more interesting from a R&B producers' perspective, if you can dig that

When we did the song "Black Mercedes", Nate Dogg took the lead. He's done it before on his own albums where he just sang the lead, but that record in particular… Put it this way, Nate is a church singer and his family is very religious. That record was secular and he kinda let his religious hair down and he went in on that record and made it phenomenal.

He's phenomenal, he did that shit in one take, almost like he had been saving that! I did that track in New York, came back out here, played it for him and he was like "You want it?" I was like "I don't know if it's good or not." He was like "Shit, if you don't think it's good, give me that muthafucka, sign it over to me and I'll go make it good."

So I gave him the mic and he didn't even write that shit down. He went in and sang that shit like it had been his song forever already. Dude was the best at that shit. And it really sucks, because now we're not gonna have that anymore. There's nobody else to do that shit so fuck, man…

He had his businesses running, he had his private life and he kept it all popping but when it was time for him to perform, he jumped on stage and he performed! When it was time for him to record, he'd get in there and record. Dude was the perfect workhorse. And you would never want to waste his time, because you knew that his time was valuable. You would already have the beat as good as you could have it before he got there, and when the runners would come back there and say "Nate Dogg is coming in", we were happy, just to know that he was coming in the studio.

The only other time I felt like that was when I was at Westlake recording studios and Michael Jackson had to come in and do an overdub. They was like "Michael Jackson is coming in" but my balls was so big back then I was like "So? I'm in here mixing my second single tonight:" But I felt that excitement about somebody coming into the studio, cause ultimately I'm a big Michael Jackson fan and to know that he was coming in and was in the next room and to get a chance to see him walking through the hallway… It was like "God!"

With Nate Dogg it wasn't that serious but you excepted the same quality of work. When Nate Dogg came in, it was blunts and fuckin' Hennessey time, and we're gonna kick it! And still get the work done! He had perfect pitch, he never ever once sang out of key. I never heard him out of key, ever, anywhere.

We also did this song called "What They Think Of You" for Dr. Dre and Truth Hurts that ended up getting bootlegged - actually the beat got stolen but that's old news. That was hot, "What They Think Of You". "Medley For A V" is the best shit ever with him and El Debarge singing together. We did that! Long live Nate Dogg!
"

Related media:
DJ Quik - Black Mercedes (ft. Nate Dogg)
DJ Quik - Medley For A V (The P***y Medley) (ft. Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, AMG, 2nd II None)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?