news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #1
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin
Default Timbo King - The Grind Wave - mixtape hosted by DJ J-Ronin - Download here

Timbo King - The Grind Wave - mixtape hosted by DJ J-Ronin - Download here
http://hulkshare.com/f2efktmxavr1

Sorry for the delay yall! Here you go!!!

J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my man!! downloading now, much props for coming thru.. is it ok if i post this on my blog btw?

also is this mainly new songs or more of a rare/greatest hits type of joints? i'm guessing (and hope) for the first

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Got damn cannot wait to bump

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
Reccollectah
Veteran Member

Reccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkey

thx J
Reccollectah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo safe for this!
Old 03-18-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Thanks Ronin
Old 03-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #7
tony cover

tony cover shaolin monk

propz to ya
tony cover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:27 PM   #8
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son

no problem yall! There's all kinds of different stuff on there. Not all of it is super Wu-tang influenced but Timbo spitting some bars !

His album is more of what you would expect though. It fights with a Killah Priest, Hell Razah or the Black Market Album
Old 03-19-2011, 06:18 AM   #9
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

thanks J
Old 03-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PROPS RONiN
"I WALK THRU ATOMSPHERES WIT HOUSE SLIPPAZ"

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #11
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

no problem, i like your gif u got. Amber Rose is bad!!

Anyway, what yall think about the mixtape? Its got some different flavors on there but i know some of the stuff should appeal to a hardcore wu head
Old 03-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #12
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Appreciate the work you put into this but Timbo needs to select better beats as most of this is trash from him

He got the skills to spit enlightened lyrics but most these tracks are bubblegum garbage rap

The snippett for Timbuktu is dope and this is the kind of music I want to hear from Timbo
Old 03-21-2011, 06:43 AM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice,im on it

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:14 PM   #14
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRONIX View Post
Appreciate the work you put into this but Timbo needs to select better beats as most of this is trash from him

He got the skills to spit enlightened lyrics but most these tracks are bubblegum garbage rap

The snippett for Timbuktu is dope and this is the kind of music I want to hear from Timbo

i didn't personally pick the beats for this project i just hosted it and helped with the promotions. The Show You the Way record is dope and thats the kind of thing the album will have. One joint Timbo did prod. by Lil Fame is real dope. i heard most of the album its a banger. Wu fans will love it!
Old 03-22-2011, 03:42 AM   #15
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

Rubbish mixtape, i neva thought i will hear timbo on a wack track. he needs to get back to that royal fam, maccabeez, black market vibe.
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote