news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-21-2011, 04:46 AM   #46
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Yo Inf what made you think of crossroads. Is it symbolic?
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:36 PM   #47
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I was thinking of the sacrifice that some make, and I happened to think of how some web addresses are ill like that.

I was beginning to wonder if anybody caught that about the crossroads link I found. Good eye saverio
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #48
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is a really good on-going series that Sunny put me on to somewhere around last year or so. I've seen em all up to this point, this one just came out a couple of days ago , I was waiting on it for a while.

it Took dude like 2 months to get this one out , sometimes he'll crank em out and then other times its just NO VIDEOs for a month or two and then he comes back.

One time, his own followers speculated if he had been "silenced". If you pay attention though , you will see that some of the most knowledgeable ppl that spread info like this are actually apart of the whole thing.It's almost like they are doing an info commercial for their company or product. On the 'inside' of the box it would appear they are trying to warn you of something (whatever they are speaking on) but 'outside' the box they are really just breaking stuff down for you. Cutting your meat for you ....
Old 04-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #49
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 04-24-2011, 07:30 PM   #50
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

This one surprised me

http://www.hqhiphop.net/2009/08/az-s...-vls-1995.html
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #51
INF
Digital @fterLife

Nice one Saverio. AZ definitely knows whats good!
Old 04-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #52
INF
Digital @fterLife

Old 04-25-2011, 04:30 PM   #53
INF
Digital @fterLife

Old 04-28-2011, 12:13 PM   #54
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Found this at 1 minute , 13 seconds into Conspiracy Theory. Mel Gibson walks out of a coffee shop called New World Coffee. Couldn't find an online high res picture of their pyramid logo, so apologies in advance for the screen capture.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #55
INF
Digital @fterLife

good find.^

I have never seen that pointed out yet and I seen a LOT of shit in the last 2 years.

I recently Downloaded the original power rangers series for my lil son and I watched the first episode with him yesterday and seen a few things. Rita has a Sun collar around her neck and her staff has the crescent moon.Often Rita will be shown lookin through a telescope so there you have the eye or the one eye. She is a Sorceress and her henchmen are funny lookin as well. Goldar , that golden beast with Egyptian headdress and wings .....

they also say some really funny shit on power rangers.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #56
INF
Digital @fterLife

a new industry exposed is up and its a good one!

this will be the last time I post Industry Exposed in this thread , but you can catch all the videos here at the site

http://theindustryexposed.com/
Old 04-29-2011, 11:27 PM   #57
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
nice thread INF,

the pilot episode of he-man and the masters of the universe

LOL @ "The year 1994". That used to seem so far into the future! Obviously this isn't He-Man.

This is He-Man Episode 1. It relates to a cosmic assault.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:22 AM   #58
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol that was he man before he man- check the character resemblances.
it was the pilot for a show that later became he man.. lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #59
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
Yo Inf what made you think of crossroads. Is it symbolic?

Here is why. Not this exact ad but all kinds of stories about the crossroads. My favorite Crossroads story is the Robert Johnson Story. All his friends and associates said he couldnt play the guitar for shit and then he went off to the crossroads and came back and he was the SICKEST!!!!!

thats some ill shit though ^ I love when artist have a good humor about this all.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:37 PM   #60
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
LOL @ "The year 1994". That used to seem so far into the future! Obviously this isn't He-Man.

This is He-Man Episode 1. It relates to a cosmic assault.
ahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
lol that was he man before he man- check the character resemblances.
it was the pilot for a show that later became he man.. lol

right.

its funny how for that pilot they call his sword the Sun sword and things go haywire when a new planet enters the solar system .....cmon now.lmao

big transition between Thundarrr and He-man ... makes me wonder what caused the change in animation and storyline. It took 3 years to switch it.