news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-30-2011, 02:02 PM   #61
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

tell me why ..............

lmfao , tell me why I am sitting and watching some random youtubes and then the ad box does some shit like this on the side

I wasnt searching shit on youtube in that tab. I was starting from the front page and just clicking random shit.that kids channel isnt Illuminati related , its a comedy/blog channel. What I found really funny was how the age was already picked and it was 33. hahahahahahahaha FOR REAL????!!!! really ???????

okay , whatever , lets get deeper into this rabbit hole we may never find our way out of.

I would LOVE to go back to school but I just can't click that link.lol , shit looks like a KILLER deal to look into but that aint the kinda links I care to click.Can somebody find its source and tell me where it comes from.?

fuuuuuck .....I wanna click that link.I still have the tab open.

Last edited by INF; 04-30-2011 at 02:04 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:20 PM   #62
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace Inf i wonder if i watched the same video if i d get that same advert,.

i was sent that link by spiritualentertainer,. his other stuffs good,
inf do you have dutchsinse on your yt channels list?

but on the add.. i swear theirs fucking some sick tracking software,, whatever yahoo search;s i do.. i always get adds for the same things when i use youtube/wu corpm icke forum,. how the fuck do all these tracking cookies interact when you got the shit on block?? had you been researching illuminati things earlier? lol or before u cleared your history

i have no idea why they changed thundarr to he man,. or why it took so long to re do,. maybe they thought the kids wasnt ready for it then,. and by 1984 it was time :S the animation improoved x10 tho

i remember a kids programme called children of the dogstar,. i would love to be able to watch that now,. their was a pyramid, a boy from another planet and i cant recall what else was from the late 80's
i even had the book

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:44 PM   #63
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace SC , yeah I clicked the link and it just takes you to average college courses sign up.There were no more symbols after I clicked it.

I know for sure it's based of my google searches and youtube searches.My youtube is linked to my google so ....yeah.It was just a way of trying to get me to click the link.That is some CRAZY programming indeed.
Old 05-01-2011, 12:08 AM   #64
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
right.
Actually that's wrong

its funny how for that pilot they call his sword the Sun sword and things go haywire when a new planet enters the solar system .....cmon now.lmao
Both shows were off the meat rack. I for one enjoyed them..

big transition between Thundarrr and He-man ... makes me wonder what caused the change in animation and storyline. It took 3 years to switch it.
I got some detail on this one.. Stay tuned for this info below..
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
lol that was he man before he man- check the character resemblances.
it was the pilot for a show that later became he man.. lol

Ok, I see what you're trying to say.. Of course, I agree; the characters do have resemblances, except I gotta maintain that Thundarr The Barbarian wasn't a pilot for He-Man & The Masters of The Universe.

Check it.. I'm about to "Doo da Nawlige" for all yall...

Thundarr was produced by Ruby-Spears Productions, an animation house formed by Hanna-Barbera (Yogi Bear)
Thundarr is said to be directly inspired by comic books, with the likes of R.E. Howard's Conan the Barbarian, Flash Gordon, Thor the God of Thunder, and taking place on a post-apocalyptic Earth. The show takes influences from Star Wars as demonstrated by the Sun Sword's likeness to the Light Sabre. In 2010 the DVD was released by Warner Home Video.
Thundar's first Season ran in 1980-1981. The second Season ran from 1981-1982.

Genre Post-apocalyptic, science fantasy, action-adventure
Created by Steve Gerber
Joe Ruby
Ken Spears

Written by Buzz Dixon
Martin Pasko
Mark Evanier
Ted Petersen
Steve Gerber
Christopher Vane

Directed by Charles A. Nichols, John Kimball, Rudy Larriva
Voices of Robert Ridgely
Nellie Bellflower
Henry Corden

No. of seasons 2
No. of episodes 21

Production
Executive producer(s) Joe Ruby
Ken Spears

Producer(s) Jerry Eisenberg

Production company(s) Ruby-Spears Productions

Distributor Filmways (Season 1)

Broadcast
Original channel ABC (19801982)
NBC (1983)

Original run October 4, 1980 September 18, 1982

Masters of the Universe was a production of Filmation and a media franchise created by Mattel. The setting takes place on a planet called Eternia.
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe made it's Filmation debut in 1983,

but the original mini-comics that came with each individual action figure were published from 1981-1983 (an overlapping time period that Thundarr was aired).

The cartoons (Masters of the Universe) were aired from 1983-1985. The coincidal publishing of HeMan's mini-comic books during the distribution of Thundarr should be enough to dispell suspicions of any pilot or other spinoff/offshoot. After all, why would two separate companies run the same show during an overlapping period if one is a pilot of the other. By definition, a pilot is a test run before making a definite plunge for a committed period of time. In addition He-Man was pitched to ABC who turned it down (they were distributing Thundarr.. Conversely, CBS picked up He-Man).

There is controversy that He-Man is inspired by Conan The Barbarian (which I tend to agree with for obvious reasons) since Mattel had a license for Conan that it dropped only months before the He-Man concept had begun.

Masters of the Universe
Genre Action/Adventure
Science fantasy
Format Animated series

Directed by Hal Sutherland (production director)

Voices of John Erwin
Linda Gary
Alan Oppenheimer
Lou Scheimer
Erika Scheimer

Composer(s) Shuki Levy
Haim Saban
Erika Lane

Country of origin United States
Language(s) English
No. of seasons 2
No. of episodes 130 (List of episodes)

Production
Executive producer(s) Lou Scheimer

Running time 22 min.
Production company(s) Filmation Associates
Mattel

Distributor
Group W Productions
CBS Television Distribution

Broadcast
Original channel first-run syndication
Original run September 5, 1983 December 8, 1985

The Distribution of both cartoons by (1) competing Production Companies and (2) competing Television Distributors is a clear indication of competing interests intended to gain an audience for different television networks.

And that - fellas, (and gentle-fellas), is tha knawledgJ
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:22 AM   #65
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here are some more variations..

RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:08 AM   #66
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

very nice posts sir,.
peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #67
INF
Digital @fterLife

thanks for clearing that up buddy.

I like how the info mentioned about the mini comics that came with the he-man figures cuz I forgot all about those.

they looked so similar in idea that I just assumed.The sword , the jacket. Thanks again for clearing that up.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #68
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

Peace

Watching that Thundarr clip I thought I was watching He-Man for a sec.
Beast Man and Man-E-Faces making an appearance.

I remember as a kid when Thudarr came on we would all think it was he-man's cousin or something, lol
Old 05-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #69
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

a bit of fun

https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_act...TStRWUx2Wmc9PQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnwM6...&feature=feedu

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #70
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah I'm checking out that Dutchsinse channel right now ...
Old 05-06-2011, 05:17 PM   #71
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

add my youtube inf (: , thesolecontroller

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #72
INF
Digital @fterLife

gotcha , G!

peep this visual masterpiece

they eat that chick ^ THEY EATIN PEOPLE!!!!! hahahahahaha
Old 05-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #73
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i couldnt even listen to that, the beat and lyrics are so annoying..lol

what you think of dutchsinse?

Peace Inf.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #74
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah thats why I said "visual".There is some crazy visual up in that video that has to do with sacrifice.

I don't know quite yet what to make of Dutchsinse' channel yet. I'm only a couple videos in as far as viewing his whole take on things goes.

I'll get back in here after I've done the whole 9 on him.

What can you tell me about the stuff on his channel? I noticed his symbol for his channel is a no sign over the all seeing eye. thats a bit extreme
Old 05-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #75
INF
Digital @fterLife

It seems like dude is all about some science and seeing about radiation an chemtrails an shit. Thats cool. That game he made doesn't interest me and honestly I don't even fully understand how his game works.

You ever see that series for TV called "prison break"? They have a device in there called "scilla" and scilla controls the weather an shit. Once they explained a lil about scilla then the show was cut.

It seems like that dude Dutchsinse is playing with some scilla shit ,imo.