news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #76
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol yeah scilla was a chip with data and things on.. lol prison break carried on for 5 seasons and then had a 4 hour special afer the 5th season after michael died.

Dutch is sick, the lats few months he's been point,, his webpage and his older videos have great links, including links to govt websites dicussing haarp/weather modification/geo-engineering.

his intro was the pyramid, been blasted by lightning,. then he got kinda big.. lol and peeps made him new ones,, the one he uses know is pyramid with a heart over it..

he backs up his stuff really well. and the last few months has been on point with what the weather will be doing.

i aint played the game.lol some1 made it for him thought you liked you gaming lol

I dont know what too tell you about his channel, cept its indepth,.

i got other crazy yt links.. lol

peace inf

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:00 AM   #77
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

okay cool ,you know your shit about scilla. thats whats up. PEACE SC!!

yeah Dutch has an ill channel and I wanna get off into mos def.

I been gettin off into this channel the last couple days

KijaniAmariAK
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:10 AM   #78
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
th,.

i got other crazy yt links.. lol

don't hesitate to drops some of those links
Old 05-07-2011, 03:18 AM   #79
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just click on my user name on yw, and check my subs.. lol

i have to say my fave sub has to be cveitch / the love police, he makes me laugh so much with what he does,. proper sick, i post his videos everyday on my fb. lol

cveitch
the love police
gotknowledge1
jcattera
havf8
grahamhancockdotcom
liarpoliticians
lovepolicecornwall
Mr2tuff
patrioticspace
skyywatcher88
spiritualentertainer
UFOTVstudios
danialofdoriaa
and my mate Xodus2012

id rate all them yt channels 9 or 10/10

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-12-2011, 12:56 AM   #80
INF
Digital @fterLife

I just found three Really good channels.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MALIKllllRAllllEL9

that one is the BEST out of the 3 ^

http://www.youtube.com/user/RevJohn

http://www.youtube.com/user/4thKrypton

all of those are really informative
Old 05-12-2011, 04:13 AM   #81
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

safe,. thanks

couple i missed out freemantv , redicecreationstv

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-26-2011, 10:14 AM   #82
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont know if yall ever notice but check the 2:04 mark of this video

Old 05-26-2011, 11:15 AM   #83
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAvoy...&feature=share

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #84
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #85
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

Artists only put Illuminati imagery in games movies and music because they want to wake people up the truth. If they str8 up start telling people they send you to a mental hospital, I know from personal experience, art allows people to come to your message and accept it, cuz the dumb deaf and blind will never get it, they get took
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #86
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

^ you know from personal experience what? That they only put Illuminati imagery to wake people up or that they send you to a mental hospital? I think it may be the case some of the time but when particular music, movies and games get pushed to the fore and they contain illuminati imagery I don't think that is to wake people up. Atleast not in a good way. I think it is part of the process of numbing people to these images and accepting them as part of daily life, even to the point of have people accept them consciously into their life. It's called the externalization of the heirachy. Something that has been going on for a while. "They" want to be found out, like a serial killer, they get a sick pleasure from there victims knowing they are about to die, so to speak or for others to know what they have done. They are such empty shells inside that they must have recognition of their actions by others to give them some sort of fulfillment.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #87
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
^ you know from personal experience what? That they only put Illuminati imagery to wake people up or that they send you to a mental hospital? I think it may be the case some of the time but when particular music, movies and games get pushed to the fore and they contain illuminati imagery I don't think that is to wake people up. Atleast not in a good way. I think it is part of the process of numbing people to these images and accepting them as part of daily life, even to the point of have people accept them consciously into their life. It's called the externalization of the heirachy. Something that has been going on for a while. "They" want to be found out, like a serial killer, they get a sick pleasure from there victims knowing they are about to die, so to speak or for others to know what they have done. They are such empty shells inside that they must have recognition of their actions by others to give them some sort of fulfillment.

HETEPU
That is the main purpose, to get people to accept it consciously in their lives,. its so blatently promoted in society without any proper background knowledge given to the mass's on what it is.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 06-08-2011, 01:33 AM   #88
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I need help with this.. I've seen so many things on this subject lately that I think I'm suffering from some form of mental trauma.

Mainly from the deciphering of symbols. I see the shit everywhere now, from corporate logos, automobile logos, to music videos.. Like I know too much.. Does anyone have suggested methods to cope?
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:45 AM   #89
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont worry about it. the more informed you become the better decisions you will make and your life will benefit
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #90
INF
Digital @fterLife

I forgot how to embed to get the video to a certain point but

go to 1:18

He says "who are we?" then he tells you and salutes.

Rzarectum , if you are serious about bugging out to all the symbolism then all I can say is just give it time.

this is a really corny analogy and all but think about when Luke found out that Vader was his father...he was like "fuck that shit" ..then Luke wanted to help his father.

You are most likely gonna feel a certain way at first about all this symbolism but then you should transition into some other way to feel about it. I'm sure some ppl never feel comfort though.Some ppl go their whole life in fear or agitation.

only way to cope is to give it time and just keep truckin.