news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-20-2011, 01:07 AM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Metatron's Cube- STYLE prod by Sunny Winters

here i is, the illest alien lyricist
floatin a flying disc, flashing my name in lights
victims steppin like an aztec pyramid
just to get they heart snatched the ultimate sacrifice
name engraved on a gold cartouche
inlaid with mayan ice fruity flavors like hawaiian ice
i drop jewels like anvils in cartoons
tropical gemstones like handfuls of mike n ikes
words heavy like the monolith on mars moon
i whip a god's womb into a monsoon
chix grippin my harpoon i'm moby dickin
so call me ishmail ben elijah word to zacharia sitchin
i'm stickin my dick up in the youngest daughter of yakub
proceeded to beat it into a metatron's cube with blond pubes
n show her the power of kamu. till she move like 3P0 n R2
stiff i'm blowin off the piff
cliff dive off the mountains of peru
i'm higher than heru meditating in a temple in clouds of pea soup
elevating the mental at machu pichu
wanna be like me cuz it sux to be you.
vibrate the mindstate kick it in an energy vortex
10 planets got a print of my gortex
mostly at the spaceport in front of the entrance
in the cantina chattin with alien temptress from another dimension
turquoise skin with some purple extentions
spittin hedonistic knowledge im the serpent in the eden garden
call me the genie the jinn the jiggy johnny carson
who be spiitin arson late night talk shows
i hawk hoes kissin em like i'm richard dawson

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 03-20-2011 at 01:10 AM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 01:12 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

this wins for the Machu Pichu reference, peace to my Peruvian nubians

dope emceeing over a nice beat G

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump for ktl exiles lol
Old 03-22-2011, 11:35 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

can i get a file with all these latest tracks u upped, flooding the booth. i need a file of all these joints for the whip kiid

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:02 AM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

yup yup i'mm make a box.net folder for Ascended Master which should be done this by friday depending on how fast you and inf drop. (i got some nerve huh?) lol

but yeah i made 8 trax in 3 days.
spring is like my awakening season and in summer i'm on full tilt. cold months i'm not as productive. so if you wanna do some work now is the time. i'm trying to take things in a more upbeat direction. ASCENSION...get it?
Old 03-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #6
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smooth flow...lyrics are always crazy
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is another dope one, i didnt know sunny winters made beats for the longest and i hadnt heard one till now, hes pretty dope on the boards.

dope styles from Style. lookin like a dope EP in the making. props and repped

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:55 AM   #8
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

You have a link? Also does sunny have one that you know of I'd like to hear more of both your work. I still have starlust on my iPod
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I forgot what I need to get to you, is it beats or rhymes or both.my bad g.my cpu is on a stretcher right now.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:44 PM   #10
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

idk how the hell i missed this but it was ill!
shouts to sunny winters too havent seen him around in a minute