news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-19-2005, 09:36 AM   #1
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger
Default Replay In Sports

Do You Like Replay In Sports? I Know Some May Argue That They Like The Human Aspect Of The Ref's And That Mistakes Could Happen And That It Will Slow Down Games. But I Think The Replay I Like That The Play Should Be Called Correct. I Like How It's Implemented In Basketball At The End Of The Quarters For Buzzer Beaters. Hockey The Review Goals And I Like It That Way. Football Got The Replay And I Like It, That You Can Only Get A Few And Only Certain Plays Can Be Reviewed. Baseball There Is None But I Would Like There To Be One But Only For Questionable Home Runs. Soccer I Dont Know If There Is One But Would You Like There To Be One For Instance To See If Someone Who Scored A Goal Was Offsides. In Horse Racing They Got The Photo Finish Which Is Like A Replay. Also I Dont Know If Tennis Has Replay On Like Close Calls On The Line But I Think There Should. So Do You Like Replay Do You Think It Should Be In All Sports Or Just A Few? If So Which Ones? And How Would You Like Them To Implement It?
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 09:57 AM   #2
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default Re: Replay In Sports

Yeah I like replay in NFL FOOTBALL, in football the refs cant take a chance in getting a call wrong. Baseball is the only sport i know that will not use it at all, except in determing faul and homerun balls.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 06:19 PM   #3
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

replay in the NFL is good it helps determine the REAL winner

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 09:06 PM   #4
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I like it for NFL and NBA, but it has to stay out of baseball.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:54 AM   #5
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

get it right. it would be great for baseball. dont use it to determine balls or strikes but fouls, homeruns, and wether someone is safe or out at the plate. give them 2 or 3 replays to use like with football.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 07:03 PM   #6
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

I think replay is good in any sport, but wtf is up with how long it takes these guys in football. Some plays are the most obvious shit, and yet they still take 5 minutes. Thats what pisses me off
Old 10-20-2005, 07:26 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

^^that is an issue but i think the positives far outway the negatives.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:32 PM   #8
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Ncaa football needs more and more replays.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 08:35 PM   #9
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah Like Weiss Was Sayin It Should Either Be In Or Out Not Like Some Places Have It Some Don't The Visiting Team Chooses If They Use It. No It's Either In Or Not And I Think It Should Be In.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote