news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Fight Night Champion

is this game any good?
how is the controls on this one compare to fight night round 3-4?
whose on the roster?
Old 03-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

yea its dope.. roster has basically everyone but mayweather .. controls are better now too cuz u can use the stick or tha buttons, or both together... i always liked the buttons better but u couldnt throw haymakers w/o using the stick in the older versions so it wuz kinda bullshit.. now u hold the RB button to modify punches for power whichever control method u use... i use both, it's way better than before.. graphics seem a bit more fluid now too.. definately a step up from tha previous versions.. if u liked those this is a must buy, u wont be disappointed.. if ur a stick user its jus flicks in any direction now, rather than havin to swoop for hooks/uppercuts.. theres also more punches u can do now too.. if u on 360 holla at 'J DRIZL' for beatdowns
ArcherPriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:33 AM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heard that butterbean is on there roster
i wonder why mayweather is on this one or round 3 or 4
i would like to see guys like amir khan and paul williams on there roster
Old 03-25-2011, 05:20 PM   #4
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

This game has gotten great reviews everywhere...being a fan of boxing and the Fight Night series this will be a must cop for me.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #5
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

anyone on this for ps3? if so get @ me. just finished the champion and legacy mode, lookin to crack skulls online now