news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-25-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Sample This: some Madlib type shit

straight from vinyl

http://www.mediafire.com/?3aikk0hbqgmjumm

if the quality sucks its cause i recorded into my computer shitty, let me know if its usable, if not i will try to re up

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

also, if you do use it please post the beat

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-25-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Downloading... I'll see if I can flip it.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

cool man

again if the quality isnt there, then i apologize. let know what to fix or how lol and ill try to do so

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-25-2011, 02:34 PM   #5
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The quality seemed ok in the beginning, but the part that sounded sample worthy was pretty low fi, so I downloaded the properly ripped album and all is butter now. So I'm gonna work this shit.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:36 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

aight cool

well i gotta work on how to properly rip vinyl to my computer

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #7
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

I'm having a sound blockage, so I'll try to finish this tomorrow.
Old 03-26-2011, 03:50 AM   #8
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

StoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killa

@snagle send me the sample in hq if you would?

@bronze feet 'm learning to rip vinyl as well... i got an ion deal to convert it to usb got the program to record but i think this record player either has a channel out or somethings wrong with the cartridge but the cartridge is new... what program are you ripping with?
StoneMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:14 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bought a berhinger ufo202 usb interface for $30 at best buy and it rips vinyl like a charm - I just use audacity with it
90% of my last beat tape was my own ripped vinyls - first time sampling vinyl too
Old 03-26-2011, 06:18 AM   #10
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneMessiah View Post
@snagle send me the sample in hq if you would?

@bronze feet 'm learning to rip vinyl as well... i got an ion deal to convert it to usb got the program to record but i think this record player either has a channel out or somethings wrong with the cartridge but the cartridge is new... what program are you ripping with?
http://www.mediafire.com/?7i7n8yrda7x

First song.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:30 AM   #11
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

i got a Sony turntable and it came with its own program Sound Forge LE

so that what im using. i can adjust levels in which sound inputs to my comp but this was the first time so i didnt change anything, i prolly just need to drop the levels a bit to balance em out

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #12
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

StoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killa

peace on that snagle
StoneMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote