news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 03-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
lex luthah
85 %ER

lex luthah crouching tigerlex luthah crouching tiger
Default Anybody KOp that New Nintendo 3ds today?

Just got one with super street fighter 3d...dam thing has to charge for 3 1/2 hrs tho....so wont be playin it till later tonight...if anybody else has the game...maybe i can woop yall asses with guile....

i didnt even make a profile yet...so ill chk back here after i set it up
cheers yall...hadouken!!
LeX
Old 03-31-2011, 05:43 AM   #2
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Hows the 3D on this system?

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:39 AM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I had one on preorder but decided to cancel it since none of the launch line up really impressed me enough to cop it day 1. I will probably get one towards the end of the year or early next once a lot more big games come out.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:15 AM   #4
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Maybe I'll cop one after a price drop and the library of games is meatier.

Super Street fighter IV: 3D looks rad though.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:32 PM   #5
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i wanted to get it but fuck... i think the best game there was bust-a-move lol. i'll wait til the price drops and some worthwhile games come out
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #6
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This banner ad was a the top of this page, I would get this.

Street Fighter and Pilotwings Resort too.

Even though the latter is probably some kiddie bullshit, the OG Pilotwings was a great game.

I bet they'll do a Punch-Out game, that'll be a system-buyer for me when it drops.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:35 AM   #7
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

I was going to too but I still don't really like the whole stylus thing. And its not that much of an improvement. I haven't played the original ds in a minute and i got a flash cart so I need to catch up on it. When flash cards work for the 3ds Ima def. cop it tho.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:56 PM   #8
lex luthah
85 %ER

lex luthah crouching tigerlex luthah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh0am3ye? View Post
Hows the 3D on this system?
the 3d itself is weak..i never use it...its a bad trip and it hurts my eyes..but streetfighter loox crisp...if ur a fan of that game Kop this shit..if not wait...for the price drop and better games...there is nothing else out now worth even talking about.
LeX