news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-28-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury
Default Can someone show me some rare Stoupe material?

I've heard JMT, Dutch, Decalogue, that Reks song that someone made a thread of. This guy makes amazing music can you guys put me onto the shit I'm missing.
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

It's not rare, but if you haven't heard it, you should listen to Canibus' "Rip the Jacker" album. It's entirely produced by Stoupe.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #4
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

good shit i'll have to check out youtube and post what I find thanks
Old 03-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #5
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you're not that big on Canibus you can aquire the instrumentals version of Rip the Jacker.

I've got a copy.

RTJ is incredible, either route you choose to take.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GURU the GOD...

and the ENEMY OF MANKIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GURU and stoupe coulda dropped a classic...

this shit made me realize, STOUPE is on the level of ALCHEMIST, PREEM, and PETE...

he matched thier shit on GURUs joint without breaking a sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this nigga could score a movie for quentin tarantino with ease... i see quentin dropping acid to this joint, getting inspired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never dropped a wack beat... ever...

endless line of bangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOUPE NEEDS SOMEONE SHOPPING BEATS FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #7
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this shit was gangsta too...

DEL ON STOUPE?!?!?!?! O MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

show me a wack stoupe beat...

and ill show you a fat bitch that eats right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #8
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

thanks yall i definately have to blaze up and listen to this shit.

and i fuck with canibus rip the jacker is classic how could i forget to list it.

thx again angry as always dropping some classic hip hop shit that i've overlooked

peace
Old 03-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #9
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think that's just about it actually
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #10
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one more. one of his BEST

also, check out the album "Dutch - A Bright Cold Day" totally produced by stoupe
Old 03-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #11
angry!
Banned

stoupe remix always gives joints a totally differen feel... and i never know which version i prefer...

beat for beat.... SONIC DOMINANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by angry!; 03-28-2011 at 10:25 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #12
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

^shiiit i forgot five perfect exertions. i've never even heard trial by stone?!

Old 04-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #13
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

anything else out there im fiending for some stoupe
Old 04-18-2011, 09:28 PM   #14
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ THIS INTRO AND BEAT BOTH ARE EXCELLENCE, SIMILAR TO MUGGS AND RZA WHEN THEY'D GiVE A KILLA BEAT A KILLER INTRO

NECRO ALSO HAS DOPE INTROS DOPE SLEEP

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:03 PM   #15
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
yo wtf

RIP