news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-30-2011, 06:06 PM   #16
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

C. Thomas Howell is underrated

The Hitcher is a classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #17
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im not so sure that nicholas cage is highly rated - he usually gets shitted on by comedy shows
but yeah
Old 05-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

he's not underrated but i could watch any scene with Paul Newman in it.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:38 PM   #19
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
im not so sure that nicholas cage is highly rated - he usually gets shitted on by comedy shows
but yeah

Greatest actor of the generation
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #20
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

vivica fox = overrated

gorgeous but i really dont see where she can act
Old 04-22-2012, 03:52 AM   #21
wu killafiya
Ibambamu

wu killafiya crouching tiger

Wesley Snipes,Forest Whitetaker,Keanu Reeves,Woody Harrelson and Vincet Cassel are so fuckin underrated.Nowdays movies are so fuckin wack shit,with overrated actors,im not talkin bout all of them,u can find also good shit,like W.Smith D.Washington doin good job.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:54 AM   #22
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ Keanu Reeves being underrated. haha

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-22-2012, 04:21 AM   #23
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:20 AM   #24
wu killafiya
Ibambamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post
yea damn right he is underrated,did he fuckin won any award from the matrix,tell me.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #25
netscape check two
N.I.

He's a terrible actor dude

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #26
wu killafiya
Ibambamu

U r wrong,did u ever saw Point Break,thats good shit.At the end he is jesus,just take a look here http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...94182_700b.jpg hahahh lol
Old 04-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #27
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Overrated -

Leonardo De Caprio - To me this dude tends to overact. He does terrible accents, his expression of emotions will invariably have something to do with his eyebrows, and he furrows his brow a lot.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:12 AM   #28
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lmfao
Old 04-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #29
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Overrated -

Leonardo De Caprio - To me this dude tends to overact. He does terrible accents, his expression of emotions will invariably have something to do with his eyebrows, and he furrows his brow a lot.
The Beach is my shit though lol.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 12:51 PM   #30
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
The Beach is my shit though lol.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's a terrible actor. He's in heaps of good movies. It's just some of those movies his acting is average.

For example, a couple of months ago I went and saw the film "Shame" and Michael Fassbender gives one of the most believable, disturbing performances I have seen in a long time. I was then watching the movie "The Aviator" at home and I found myself just laughing at DiCaprio's acting.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote