news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-05-2011, 05:28 AM   #16
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the song is available on amazon

yeah sound of guns on bugsy's album
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:37 AM   #17
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HERE IT IS

http://www.mediafire.com/?hvj4s2obyig8c22

Last edited by Jammin; 04-05-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:39 AM   #18
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

fanx
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #19
Jammin
Veteran Member

they need that militant flow

Old 04-05-2011, 08:15 AM   #20
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
thanks a lot =]

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:16 AM   #21
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Quite a mellow sounding track to start with. I like it though, the beat is suitably killarmy but it is quite a low key track. Hopefully they will drop some real heat soon.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #22
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

that shit is fire!
all together on one track (minus sin)... thats just the right recepe....

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #23
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

cool trac but i was expectin a banga! dis is not worth the single, dey should get sin on another jioint and make dat d single
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #24
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

most Killarmy songs are mellow, if you think about it. almost the entire Dirty Weaponry album is very slow paced

honestly im glad they passed on Sound of Gunz beat, its ok but not really up to par for Bronze. Concrete Jungle beat>One Shot>>>Gunz

im sure they will have some more up tempo tracks on the album, but im feelin this to start
Old 04-05-2011, 10:38 AM   #25
Bugsy Da God
Napalm Captain

Bugsy Da God iron monkeyBugsy Da God iron monkeyBugsy Da God iron monkeyBugsy Da God iron monkey

Just got off the phone with Dom P and he told me 2 let y'all know on his behalf what's goin on now. Apparently, him and 4th were buildin on the phone and both are very upset about this leak simply because again, 9th didn't consult the group before he released it, plus now 9th copyrighted the track and he's basically the only one eatin off this track now. So by what I was told, the way things are lookin 4 that Killarmy album right now, its not gonna happen, at least not with Dom P and apparently 4th Disciple now 2. Due 2 what went down with this track being put up on amazon 4 sale, neither Dom P or 4th Disciple want anything 2 do with the project. Again, this is what I was just told and in no way, shape or form is this in relation 2 me. I'm just lettin y'all know what's going on now according to what I was told. Speaking as a fan of Killarmy, I'm disappointed about that because personally, I wanted the album 2 come 2 fruition and it seemed like it was progressing very nicely, but now with the way things went down, now u got PR not wanting 2 be a part of it and now 4th Disciple, who I consider one of the main elements of the group, doesn't want 2 partake either. So again, I dunno what else 2 tell y'all about it, but as it stands now, if this album does indeed happen, it will be without PR Terrorist and 4th Disciple.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #26
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy Da God View Post
Just got off the phone with Dom P and he told me 2 let y'all know on his behalf what's goin on now. Apparently, him and 4th were buildin on the phone and both are very upset about this leak simply because again, 9th didn't consult the group before he released it, plus now 9th copyrighted the track and he's basically the only one eatin off this track now. So by what I was told, the way things are lookin 4 that Killarmy album right now, its not gonna happen, at least not with Dom P and apparently 4th Disciple now 2. Due 2 what went down with this track being put up on amazon 4 sale, neither Dom P or 4th Disciple want anything 2 do with the project. Again, this is what I was just told and in no way, shape or form is this in relation 2 me. I'm just lettin y'all know what's going on now according to what I was told. Speaking as a fan of Killarmy, I'm disappointed about that because personally, I wanted the album 2 come 2 fruition and it seemed like it was progressing very nicely, but now with the way things went down, now u got PR not wanting 2 be a part of it and now 4th Disciple, who I consider one of the main elements of the group, doesn't want 2 partake either. So again, I dunno what else 2 tell y'all about it, but as it stands now, if this album does indeed happen, it will be without PR Terrorist and 4th Disciple.
that's shit man
got me pissed off =[

9th just made a wrong move. releasing a track without asking the rest of the crew aint good for real

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #27
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

LiquidSwords32 crouching tiger

was killa sin gonna be on the album? it's not killarmy with no Killa sin aka the greatest killa bee ever

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame
LiquidSwords32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #28
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
they need to get a label or 9th prince and dom pachino need to work out whos the leader of killarmy. they keep trying to bring back killarmy and the other one steps on the other's foot in the process. this being copyright 9th prince has me worried dom pachino bout to say he released it without permission. hopefully everything goes smoothly with this album

AHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy Da God View Post

chris was right lmao

its just like those killarmy pony tracks LOL

Last edited by Jammin; 04-05-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:44 AM   #29
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwords32 View Post
was killa sin gonna be on the album? it's not killarmy with no Killa sin aka the greatest killa bee ever
No, but he did do a track for Dom P's album.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:48 AM   #30
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

this gotta be the first time i feel like shit about being dead right about something

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote