news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #46
trickal
mad P

trickal drunken mastatrickal drunken masta

so instead of gettin the full lp, killarmy found theyself in the middle of the beef between dom p and 9th, nice

theres always two sides of story so dont bitch on 9th cause bugsy said some shit which nobody can confirm, and do not bitch on dom p cause 9th is talkin shit also

so far i learned dom p is a shady type of dude but who knows whats the truth

trickal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #47
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

did i miss sumtn? link or interiew?
why did 9th fucked up the lp?

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:26 PM   #48
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Basically....9th Prince released their single 'One Shot' to please/tie over Killarmy fans, but he also copywrote it gets the $ out of the single. He's done this before on PONY where he lifted recorded tracks for Killarmy and used it for his own album. By releasing this single without Dom P or 4th Disciples approval, it pissed both of them off to the extent where they BOTH don't want to be involved in the album anymore. Since this is the case, 9th has said the album will happen with or without Killa Sin, PR Terrorist & 4th Disciple and that he may even recruite Rev. Burke to replace Dom P & RZA for 4th Disciple
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #49
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

this thread =

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #50
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Basically....9th Prince released their single 'One Shot' to please/tie over Killarmy fans, but he also copywrote it gets the $ out of the single. He's done this before on PONY where he lifted recorded tracks for Killarmy and used it for his own album. By releasing this single without Dom P or 4th Disciples approval, it pissed both of them off to the extent where they BOTH don't want to be involved in the album anymore. Since this is the case, 9th has said the album will happen with or without Killa Sin, PR Terrorist & 4th Disciple and that he may even recruite Rev. Burke to replace Dom P & RZA for 4th Disciple
When did 9th say anything about replacing Dom P and 4th disciple for Rev Burke and Rza in light of this recent news?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #51
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

The letter that 9th had posted stated it near the end. Burke and Rza but I highly doubt that.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:06 PM   #52
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

9th's Words:

"All my killarmy/9thprince fans ya know what it is we gone keep this shit moving even if we gotta replace domp with reaven burk and RZA over 4th we gone make this shit happen, hopefully it won't come down to this but ya never know! peace"
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #53
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Another thing, call me a hater all you want, but this shit is ok. Beat is nice, this is 9th's 2nd best verse since he got outta jail, "rhyme archeologist" lol come on man.....lol haha, beretta 9 sounds burnt out, i havent heard anything hot from him since......yeah i can't remember its been that long, Shogun had the best verse on here, even though his flow on his first couple bars were choppy, Dom Pachino sounds average on here, i dont sense any dirty weaponry rhymes coming from him, Islord lol haha come on with that shit...smh 3.5/5 call me a hater but im a real fan and they can do better, maybe my expectations are too high, I already know 9th and Dom Pachino prolly put a price on my head already, but fuck it, these are my thoughts..and they need to patch shit up and get this album out and get this money...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #54
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

"Day One"- Dom P and 9th need to go back and listen to this track that they created. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #55
makru
Wu Disciple

makru grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to makru

This shit is fucked up. I hate when brothers are beefin'! Damn!
Old 04-06-2011, 02:09 AM   #56
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just think they all need to sit down and talk

internet is killing rap music
Old 04-06-2011, 02:15 AM   #57
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
thanks for the info!

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:09 AM   #58
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
this is the 3rd time i know of. first it was 9th doing a killarmy best of cd without permission, then did prince of new york and put the killarmy songs on it now this. wtf man
Best of killamry?
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:43 AM   #59
FRiTz
LORD AKU

FRiTz crouching tigerFRiTz crouching tiger

that single is meh, could of done better.

greedy ass basterd, fucken 9th should be kicked out of the army after making summer love and pullin shit like this...

it aint killarmy without killa sin dom p and 4th on the beats

SUSS YOUR SHIT 9th OR WE AINT BUYING IT BIIIIIATCH
i want some quality shit!!
FRiTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:31 AM   #60
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no offense to 9th prince cause he is a cool brotha and all but i dont wanna hear Rza production on a killarm project without it being dominated by 4th production,it just wouldnt be a killarmy project for me,sorry

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote