news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Track Reviews

View Poll Results: Knuckleheadz or Black Jesus?
Knuckleheadz 7 33.33%
Black Jesus 14 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
wutangclan97chamber
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wutangclan97chamber crouching tiger
Default Knuckleheadz vs Black Jesus.

They both have : Raekwon then Ghost then U-God. Both give me the same relative feeling each time I listen to them. Both have a dope beat. Both are classics.

What do you prefer?

Last edited by wutangclan97chamber; 02-17-2011 at 04:37 PM.
wutangclan97chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U-God died on Knuckleheadz, nuff said.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

black jesus no question!

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #4
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Two of my favorite Wu-Tang songs period but I gotta give the edge to Black Jesus.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
Luminous92

Luminous92 Village Idiot

Both songs are sick, but Black Jesus got the edge, that one is off the hook.
Luminous92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow great comparison

both songs are incredible and i love them and the gods for making them, yes homo.

I think Black jesus got the edge because its lyrically superior and UGOD spazzes THE FUCK OUT on the joint and spits on of my favorite ugod verses of all time

"finger roll the rhytm, ride the horse one hand"

"divine universal black man representing"

"gamble when i scramble, handle hot pots of oil"

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:29 PM   #7
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Negro Jeebus

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #8
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Knuckleheadz. The beat make my neck hurt.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:26 AM   #9
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

the choir sounding sample in Black Jesus is so sick. Rae drops in mad raw and his flow and word choice was nice. Ghost also dropped in nice and his verse was so smooth. then U-God just bodied the whole shit. Black Jesus, easy

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:48 AM   #10
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt-head Paco View Post
the choir sounding sample in Black Jesus is so sick. Rae drops in mad raw and his flow and word choice was nice. Ghost also dropped in nice and his verse was so smooth. then U-God just bodied the whole shit. Black Jesus, easy
This.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #11
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

one of my favorites verses from both Ghost and Rae on Black Jesus. lyrically, Knuckleheadz can't hang...
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #12
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

somebody gimme a breakdown of u-god's verse in knuckleheadz, i never understood how he got 'killed off'
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:38 AM   #13
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude the car crashes in the end [/wu corp faggit]

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

U God on Black Jesus = best verse ever

off that id give it to Black Jesus. plus the beat is hypnotic. but Uey really stole the show on that one. actually was bumpin on my 10k bike ride. shit got me hype as fuck, couldnt but spit that shit in the face of on lookers

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #15
Assassinss Wu
CHICKEN HEAD

Assassinss Wu crouching tiger

black jesus is my choice, the ghost and u-god flow is sick, rae do it too but ghost and baby uey kill that shit!!
Assassinss Wu is offline   Reply With Quote