news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-07-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
anti-social
Veteran Member

anti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkey
Default A message to Killarmy Fans from 9th Prince Pt. 2...

9th sent me this email earlier in the day:

Peace and blessings to everyone!

First I wanna say that all the negative energy I been getting is all good because only I know thy self and the truth in this situation. so all the hate can only make the god stronger. I been very active lately putting in a lot of work to trying to satisfy my die hard wutang/killarmy fans with my solo projects and now the new killarmy single. I been receiving a lot of love for my solo albums witch I am grateful of. All the haters still hating but I ain't mad at ya!

Hate is a form of weakness and fear! So keep hating ya weak ass nigga your fearing the prince will take over, well you should!

My apology go out to my brothers 4th disciple and domp for commenting on their situation, I spoke out of anger, something that I must lean how to control (self discipline) but I stand by what I said about bugs and ringz keep my name out ya mouths!

Like I said I only tried to feed the fans the new killarmy single to let em know that we trying to make this killarmy album happen, And that's mainly what I been trying to
do, get everyone together and make a another classic album.

But I didn't know 2 of my brothers would have started bitching about it! That's right I said it bitching we fam so I say it how I wanna say those are my brothers so nothing personal, me and Rza argue all of time so its nothing. I put this whole killarmy thing together so I know exactly what needs to be done so sometimes I feel I don't need there permission for anything, like I said before I can't get rich off of 99cents, so that's how you know I aint pulling no funny shit when I release it. I told domp 2 days ago that he can put the single on wax and sell it or do what he wants because its all about getting the killarmy name out there and building our brand back. If 4th wants to remix the single and put it on amazon for 99cents then he can go ahead and do it, I won't complain about it, see what I'm saying! This is how we suppose to be thinking as a army!

Now if one of us put some killarmy shit out and start making millions off it, that's when we should be concern about what's the deal is, feel me. Not crying over pennies!

It ain't about us right now its all about the fans and that's what I was trying to do with the greatest hits album also! 9th ain't on no slime shit! Dudes got it twisted word is bond.

Thinks for reading I'm out!

Oh year this killarm 4th album still coming by the way. I got some unreleased killarmy that I'm a release soon from silent weapons 4 quiet wars album that didn't make it, shit sound like fire 2! 4th don't even know I got em!! Ha... But this is only for my die hard killarmy niggas.

Now only if I can find that track with black knights and killarm and holocaust, and la the dark man that rza produce called "emeralds and diamonds" that was suppose to be on dirty weaponry album. That a be hot 2!

My new EP dropping April 12 buy that shit its called "Salute The General"! Then my "shaolin Prince album coming 4thquater.

New Killarmy single coming in june the album coming early next year!

All you haters eat horse shit and my killarm fans stand up its our time." Grab ya Army suits and ya fat black boots military gear and go out like troops"

Military Time

Peace
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
anti-social is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives...
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:53 PM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know why 9th is shittin on Bugsy, the guy was just passing Dom P's message along the same as you Anti-social.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #4
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

I just want a Killa Sin album lol.
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:20 PM   #5
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

damn he still shitting on me.. I aint even do anything lol
Old 04-07-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

hahahaha whys he so mad at cilvaringz? hahaha this whole situation is fucked up but the fact hes so mad at cilvaringz who has said several times hes not involved in any way is just hilarious as fuck. and cilva's response to it only adds to the funny haha.

wu fam need a reality show

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:07 PM   #7
DYPthaGoldynchild
Tactical Expert

DYPthaGoldynchild crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to DYPthaGoldynchild Send a message via MSN to DYPthaGoldynchild

9th just bringin' back that ATTITUDE to Wu-Tang!

Something that's been missing for a MINUTE.

The unreleased shit that I've heard is RIDICULOUS.

PEACE
-DYP-

http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
>>> OUT NOW: TRUE MASTER "Persian Legacy" Mixtape
SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 3 [DYP Edition]"
>>> RE-UP: SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 2"
60 SECOND ASSASSIN "The Retrospective"
DYPthaGoldynchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:22 PM   #8
DJ Deoseyus

DJ Deoseyus grasshopper

Let's just hope this all pulls through.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #9
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

I dunno, I'm kinda starting to feel what 9th is sayin' but we have no idea why he's so mad at Bugsy and Ringz lol

Is he really trying to get this new Kilarmy album out? Or is he just trying to stir shit up just for attention and promotion on his own upcoming stuff? Hmmmm
Old 04-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #10
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Even if a new Killarmy release consists of mostly unreleased gems omitted from previous albums and a few new tracks in the mix, then I'd still be all over it day one.

The line up on Emeralds and Diamonds sounds like it has the makings of an insta-classic.

Peace to 9th Prince, dude stays working.

Much love & respect.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 04-07-2011 at 11:40 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:23 AM   #11
Illgod
The Just

Illgod crouching tigerIllgod crouching tiger

Yo I hardly ever comment on here, but I had to say this. First and foremost, I want to say thanks to Anti-Social and Bugsy Da God for sharing information on behalf of 9th Prince and Dom Pachino. I appreciate the news straight from the source yo. But yo I have to say that the comments I've read on here about 9th Prince are unreal. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though. So now, I'll inject mine yo. 9th Prince is dope! His catalog is "Supreme" yo, word up! He has been representing the "W" the way it should be, keeping this shit what its supposed to be yo! I've been supporting since day one, and am looking forward to any and all future material. I can't wait to hear 'Shaolin Prince," and I didn't even know about the "Salute The General" EP coming out on the 12th. But yo, from the beginning of this situation, I thought 9th Prince put out the single for the fans seeing as though it has almost been a year since the supposed single "The Sound Of Guns" was announced. I'm confident everything will be worked out. Families argue and fight all the time yo. As stated in the latest email, 9th Prince already came back humble about it. Also, for anybody who appreciates dope shit, check out the BP Presents Stoneface EP if you haven't heard it yet yo. 9th Prince is on the single "Dark Years." The video is dope too! Peace!

"The Mathematician Who Calculated God From Nigga"

-The Rza
Illgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:01 AM   #12
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

peace to 9th,im one dudes that critisised but that aint out of hate, thats luv for the wu,that ive supported since 36th chamberz,its just a shame when u get to hear the goins ons hind da scenes,when wu 1st came out it was da mystique of em that got my 3rd eye,like when a man said lazer gun out his arm like galvatron,or whatever it was or when they wore them gold fangs u cud almst believe it pufin tht weed,the ilusion was the wu's weapon!any way 9th is workin hard puttin da real wu shit out and i like that,bought all the albums frm grand daddy flow to 1 man army,so im defo aint hatin. But its a shame cilva gettin shat on cos he carry the wu name even when others didnt. Only way i can think 9th is comin with is cilva aint grow up with them,aint frm where he frm? Any way whatever it is,i just wana hear these classics! Peace
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:32 AM   #13
Illgod
The Just

Illgod crouching tigerIllgod crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
peace to 9th,im one dudes that critisised but that aint out of hate, thats luv for the wu,that ive supported since 36th chamberz,its just a shame when u get to hear the goins ons hind da scenes,when wu 1st came out it was da mystique of em that got my 3rd eye,like when a man said lazer gun out his arm like galvatron,or whatever it was or when they wore them gold fangs u cud almst believe it pufin tht weed,the ilusion was the wu's weapon!any way 9th is workin hard puttin da real wu shit out and i like that,bought all the albums frm grand daddy flow to 1 man army,so im defo aint hatin. But its a shame cilva gettin shat on cos he carry the wu name even when others didnt. Only way i can think 9th is comin with is cilva aint grow up with them,aint frm where he frm? Any way whatever it is,i just wana hear these classics! Peace
I agree son. Thats why 9th Prince came back and apologized. But yo I have copped all the albums too son. Its ill how hard 9th Prince has been working, putting out the real Wu-Tang shit. I don't really know what is going on between him and Cilvaringz either. I'm like you though. I just want to hear classic Wu-Tang shit son. 9th has a lot in store and I can't wait to hear it yo, word up! Much respect to 9th Prince! Peace!

"The Mathematician Who Calculated God From Nigga"

-The Rza

Last edited by Illgod; 04-08-2011 at 01:35 AM.
Illgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:53 AM   #14
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Old tracks from 1997's SW4QW? Unreleased RZA track from DW with Holocaust, La & Black Knights? Right.....
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:04 AM   #15
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illgod View Post
I don't really know what is going on between him and Cilvaringz either.
Yo, straight up and down, it's like this. Plenty of these wu-tang niggaz, killa beez, and other wu-fam had (and likely still have) problems with the induction of outside artists into the wu-tang cipher. If you didn't grow up with these niggaz, they looking at you like, "the fuck". Ringz easily falls into this category of resentment.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote