news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: Who Rocked It?
7th Grandmantis 3 14.29%
Irie 1 2 9.52%
BlackSmith 0 0%
Memory Man 9 42.86%
KSTV 3 14.29%
Caper 0 0%
Mumm Ra 0 0%
Jonny Details 0 0%
Sense A 0 0%
Ozmosis 1 4.76%
Cat420 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default ROYAL RUMBLE - Producer Call Out Battle #1 VOTE!!

Original Sample

Last edited by THE MASON; 04-10-2011 at 12:56 PM.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

big ups to all who participated in this battle. didnt think this many cats would take the challenge, respect to them real producers flexin they talent.

since it was a good showing, this is gonna happen again in the near future. im tryin to think of how to work it.

suggestions welcome, either ill drop the next flip or the winner can if they so choose.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

Good looks bronze...that's a great idea...I like the exercise..peaaccee
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:17 PM   #4
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

Also my fav beats kstv,'s so car haven't heard em all yet irids drums r amazing that swing pattern gave it authenticity
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit is banging hard 2 chooooooose which one i like

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hard to decide! I'm torn between KSTV, Cat, and Memory Man. 7th's and Jonny's drums are dope. Irie came thru solid with his beat. I was feelin' Sense's chops but not so much the drums. Back to re-listens.

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

BIG UP TO everybody that made beats and BIG UP to Bronze for putting this together! Gonna need time to think on this one ....
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #8
BornPower
SiferBorn

BornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venomsBornPower five deadly venoms

I voted Irie one. The sample at the beginning about the stone wall took the cake for me. Loved the low moans and chopped strings....two thumbs up all around the board from this peanut gallery.

Honorable mentions: Sense A, Ozmosis, Black Smith, and Memory Man
fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
screaming shots, police and chalk,
wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut
BornPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #9
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some dope fuckin beats in this one.

i don't know who the 420cat is or whatever, but that's the one i was feeling the most, so that's the one i voted for. honorable mention to almost everybody else.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

myself am undecided between 7th and Memory Man, them cats killed it.

a lotta strong beats in this battle tho, imma have to take a few spins thru and vote later.

again, props to everyone coming thru
Old 04-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #11
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

[ROBOT VOICE] MEMORY MAN [/ROBOT VOICE]..................... good looks all round tho it was a tough sample to break bread with, props!!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:56 PM   #12
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

First of all, this was one of the most funniest things I've done in a while, the way everybody came with their beats and the way you all flipped the sample.
None of the beats sound alike, so thats pure awesomeness !

I have to listen thru the beats a couple of times more before i decide who'll get my vote,
big ups to bronze for getting this together, and all who participated !

I'll def be in the next mega battle !

Props !

KSTVRLSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #13
BlackSmith
Wu Forever

BlackSmith shaolin monk

I liked Capers, KSTV, Cat, and Memory Man but i voted for Memory Man i think he dropped the best overall beat. Does protect go by another name, he dropped a beat...

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !
BlackSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:35 PM   #14
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

gotta go with memory man on this one.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #15
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KSTVRLSN....Everyone came with some dope sample flips tho.

Also,
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSmith View Post
Does protect go by another name, he dropped a beat...
Irie-1. That is the name I have been rocking with since 2000. It's gotten so werid that even my own family calls me Irie.

Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 04-10-2011 at 06:47 PM.
pRoTeChTyAnEcK is offline   Reply With Quote