news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-15-2011, 10:30 AM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Mr. Lif

don't hear much discussion about this guy.

i think I phantom is his best album
Old 04-15-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
Synthesizer Patel

Synthesizer Patel crouching tiger

I Phantom is DOPE. An album that was actually dope from the Def Jux camp.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^LOL

seem like he disappear though

i know he still part of the perceptionist
Old 04-15-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA NIGGAZ THINK IM HATING ON ODD FUTURE IS HILAROUS

MAKES NO SENSE CAUSE I DONT ENVY THEM BEING POOR SKATER FAGS OR WACK LYRICISM

ITS BECAUSE IM NOT A TEENAGED CRACKER WHO JUST GOT INTO HIP HOP

THIS MAN MR LIF IS A REAL EMCEE

AK & LIF ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL LIL BRAHs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

that first vid you posted is nice
Old 04-16-2011, 12:26 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 04-16-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:53 PM   #7
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

video concept is stupid as hell imo, but the lyrics are nice
Old 04-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #8
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sleepyhead cds are unreleased/feat tracks. download that shit. he had an album like two years ago, I heard it today, good album, great performer

ceitedmofo is one sad motherfucker tho.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mr. Lif is a great emcee and he often picks great beats, i love the entire "I Phantom" album although i haven't dusted it off in ages. need to give it a spin soon, the insert to the cover is crazy. one of the best Def Jux releases imo, of course together with "The Cold Vein" and "Fantastic Damage". i'm not much of an Aesop Rock fan but "Labor Days" is amazing... was Brother Ali on Def Jux?? "Shadows on the Sun" is a classic too. i have all these albums on vinyl somewhere but i don't have any turntables right now. oh and also Murs Def Jux debut was good but it pissed me off that they deleted like the two best songs from the vinyl and only gave them to the CD buyers. i remember i burned myself a copy of that.

"Enter The Colossus" and "Emergency Ration" were straight up quality too.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:46 AM   #10
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And people still listen to 9th Prince instead of Mr. Lif? Jesus.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:30 PM   #11
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthesizer Patel View Post
I Phantom is DOPE. An album that was actually dope from the Def Jux camp.
agreed
Old 12-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #12
CEITEDMOFO

I JUST REALIZED THAT I TAUGHT FATAL MORE HIP HOP BY INTRODUCING HIM TO MADNESS IN A CUp SMH

Old 12-18-2011, 09:59 AM   #13
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

lol @ you actually believing the shit you type
Old 12-19-2011, 11:21 PM   #14
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

i never checked for em but the only verse i heard from him is amazing, him on speech cobras set the tone for that VBD album for me, are most of his songs in that vain or does he touch a lot of different topics ill check out his albums for sure
Old 12-20-2011, 08:15 AM   #15
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

lif always seem to be on the political conscious tip like technique. i dont know for sure about his subject matter because i never heard of his albums in there entirety