news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
Reccollectah
Veteran Member

Reccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkey
Default Current Update On Killarmy Situation / New Song Leak

In addition to this week’s interview about the Killarmy situation, Dom P sent Wu-International an exclusive track to give to the fans for free. He told us the following:

“I had recorded this track, produced by Spanish Jose, last summer and called it "Warface Galaxy". When me, Bugsy and 9th went down to the Wu Mansion last summer, I let 9th listen 2 this track in the car. 9th was loving it. As it turns out, 9th ultimately decided 2 steal this beat to use on his latest EP project and he used it for the song called "Love u". So basically, this is the original version off this beat. I’d like the fans to compare both tracks to see which one they like better. Obviously now the “Warface Galaxy” track ain't gonna be on the Last Armageddon lp so we’re releasing it for free 4 the fans as an exclusive. “

9th Prince was meant to have an interview with the site to address some of these issues but has decided not to do it to avoid any more mass confusion and misunderstandings, here is what he said "I decided not to do it because all its doing is causing more confusion which is wack!"

Again we’d like to state Wu-International isn’t taking sides in this dispute and is merely the messenger. We sincerely hope both parties involved can find a way to settle their disagreements from the past weeks and we will continue to support both 9th Prince, Dom Pachino and everyone involved with Killarmy.

You can find the dl link of the track on Wu- International's main page: http://www.wu-international.com/index.html

Last edited by Reccollectah; 04-15-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Reccollectah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #2
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

hahahaha if he just let him hear it. from his producer. how the fuck did 9th steal it? shouldnt he know better not to leave stuff that is stealable sitting around?

wait, was it the SONG or the beat and they recorded it there so the beat was sitting in a session at the studio? i could see him stealing it that way

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

According to what Dom says, 9th wasn't involved in the original production of the song.

I'll be comparing the two when I get home.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:51 PM   #4
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

could someone please upload this track on anything other than mediafire...?

My crappy comp wont load up any mediafire page for some reason!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #5
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

yeah can someone up the track somewhere else?
mediafire ain't letting me download it either.
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #6
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Them Wu-International brothers are doing good works
Old 04-16-2011, 10:58 AM   #7
Reccollectah
Veteran Member

Reccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkeyReccollectah iron monkey

Thx Ringz
Reccollectah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingaaronz View Post
yeah can someone up the track somewhere else?
mediafire ain't letting me download it either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
could someone please upload this track on anything other than mediafire...?

My crappy comp wont load up any mediafire page for some reason!

Peace!

http://www.multiupload.com/5T6WN7L9BW
Old 04-16-2011, 03:06 PM   #10
Dark7Invader

Dark7Invader crouching tigerDark7Invader crouching tiger

Thanks Ringz, appreciate the feedback.
Dark7Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #11
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who cares about this shit? killarmy is so vaginal these days
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #12
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

9th passed the interview to not have to lie again.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:59 AM   #13
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yea

9th is a faggit.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #14
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Much props for that link Jammin!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:14 PM   #15
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

if 9th prince is really acting shady like that then hes an idiot. He could have a comeback with killarmy if they released a hot LP... Now, the chances of that happening are probably slim. whatever, if killa sin wasn't a part of it I don't think it would have been official anyway.
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote