news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-16-2011, 01:07 AM   #1
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA
Default Gears of War 3 beta

man this game is awesome

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How can i get it?
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 02:26 AM   #3
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

taken from cheapassgamer boards

Go to http://expertzone.microsoft.com/Home.aspx

Register as new member (make another hotmail account)

Fill out form and put your workplace as walmart (Put your store number as 0469)

Use a American email add

click banner to take quiz, submit quiz, return to home page and click banner again for code....redeem and play

Hurry Up, these codes are going fast

Enjoy!

EDIT:

THIS IS NOT FOR THE PUBLIC BETA! YOU CAN PLAY INSTANTLY

Microsoft Silverlight is needed on obtaining the code!!!

WHAT IT SHOULD DO ON YOUR XBOX WHEN YOU GET THE CODE:
IT WILL BE ABOUT 88MB
YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE THE GAME(It does this automatically) AND HAVE 500MB OF FREE SPACE TO PLAY

There have been a few problems with people only getting the "Coming Soon" beta, i'm not quite sure what to make of it. Either that they have run out of instant play codes or their handing out public codes with instants.
I urge you to try and create another account and try again using the same method. I've been mailed by a few people that this might solve the problem.

answers to the quiz

The Locust
Emergency Day
Marcus Fenix
Third person shooter
King Raven
Epic Games
Riftworm
Mature
Lancer
Jacinto

also after you finish it go back to the homepage of the site and click the banner on top of it to get your code. it took me a few mins to realize this

Last edited by KZA; 04-16-2011 at 02:28 AM.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:44 AM   #4
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, didn't work for me.
KZA hook me up with a code man!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:10 AM   #5
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

what happened

Old 04-16-2011, 04:24 AM   #6
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

i hit you up on aim! but, it said the coming soon thing.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:40 PM   #7
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its saids something about "verify your employment"

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #8
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

i think people abused it so probably microsoft got smart about it

Last edited by KZA; 04-16-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #9
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 04-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #10
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some things ive read were

1. if two ppl are charging with that retro lancer whoever was charging from the furthest distance wins and if someone has the retro lancer and u have the chainsaw revved u win 100% of the time

2. shoot outta roadie run is back

3. chainsaw has no stun just like in gears 1 so if u get somebody they cant stop u
Old 04-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #11
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pre-ordered it at Gamestop today, so I guess I'll to wait a week.

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:00 AM   #12
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tigerDarkeyeZ Da Riddla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via MSN to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla Send a message via Yahoo to DarkeyeZ Da Riddla

I gotta take care of some shit this weekend, but sunday night or Monday I'ma be on for sure.
get at me.
my Gamertag is DarkeyeZ
DarkeyeZ Da Riddla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:37 AM   #13
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Does it still have the 1 kill end game thing?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #14
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

been playing it today.

there are a few good and bad things about it.

the 4 maps you can play are pretty good. team deathmatch is much better than the warzone and execution games before.

gameplay is much better than gears 2, plays faster like Gears 1.

the thing that annoyed me the most was the sawed off shotgun. one shot kills are too easy with it. they need to atleast make you aim with the damn gun.