news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 04-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default messin around

outta my element, shit is kinda ridiculous lol

Old 04-17-2011, 11:54 PM   #2
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

dope breaks mann sick beat some dark basss heavy shit sick... can i rhyme on that?
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:06 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yeah do whatcha wanna do

lemme know if you need it extended too

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 04-18-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:23 AM   #4
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

no its perfect thanks mann..i'll hit uback wit it asap
Old 04-18-2011, 10:03 AM   #5
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

that joint is a trip

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ye this is a real trip out. some digitized evilness lol

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shit is trippy n banging

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:05 PM   #8
Jonny Details
mindfucka

yo i think i was talkin aboutdat biodigital beat but the tripped out 1s sickk too.ima fux wit that...hypnotijks rockin that bidigital 1 right?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

haha thats coo

last i knew yeah he wanted to rock the biodigi beat but i havent heard nuffin yet
Old 04-18-2011, 09:57 PM   #10
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

i got mad analog throwback on the digital beat an hour ago i'll have that up in a few days.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:01 AM   #11
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This beat annoyed me. Got on my nerves. I had to stop after 40 seconds.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:10 AM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

sorry to have disturbed you lmao
Old 04-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #13
catx420x
Cat with 9 lives

catx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post
This beat annoyed me. Got on my nerves. I had to stop after 40 seconds.
lol

I liked this for some reason, real funky with it. sounds like a zelda sample.
catx420x is offline   Reply With Quote