news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-29-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury
Default anyone here good at nba 2k11 and have xbl?

add me if so, gamertag is MastrAlan5 (it's my brothers)

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i got u
Old 05-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

did u add me

RIP
Old 05-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #4
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

lol forgot i aint been on. ill add u right now tho
Old 05-03-2011, 10:18 PM   #5
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Saverio aded me but when I asked him to get whooped in NBA 2k11 he replied

"Im watching Buffy the Vampire on Netflix"

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
Old 05-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #7
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think saverio beats Mic by 20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #8
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

haha i accidentally deleted your last message im down to play whenever

i predict dirty beats me first time we play bc knicks dont have chauncey but well see

edit: bc the heat are sick

and i didnt send him that lol

RIP
Old 05-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #9
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

add me mic

RIP
Old 05-03-2011, 10:45 PM   #10
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I think saverio beats Mic by 20.
lol nigga im ranked top 250. i aint lost to nobody by more than 10

and saverio i sent u a request already. i might not b able to play tonight tho. workin on my midterm paper
Old 05-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #11
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I own niggas and I be sitting LeBron for James Jones.

My secret weapon is the Golden State Warriors and Dorrell Wright for anyone who thinks I can only win with Miami.

I also have a sick ass Pacers squad on that shit.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #12
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I own niggas and I be sitting LeBron for James Jones.

My secret weapon is the Golden State Warriors and Dorrell Wright for anyone who thinks I can only win with Miami.

I also have a sick ass Pacers squad on that shit.
haha i fuck wit GS too. they a real good team if u know how to use em, especially on offense. Bucks is a crazy ass team too. U can use Mike Redd like he Kobe, his shootin ratings is actually better than kobe's
Old 05-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #13
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah Curry can go off if you get the timing right

I'll use Minnesota on you niggas get 20 z-bounds with Love and score 30 with Chef Boy R Beaz

Old 05-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #14
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

whats ur gamertag mic it hasnt shown up for me so ill just add you

and in my defense a demon threatened to hold buffy down and rape her for a few hours in the last episode i watched. it can be corny but its a better show than ppl think

RIP
Old 05-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #15
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Heres the Heat squad I use on fags who cry and cant play defense

Joel Anthony
Udonis Haslem
James Jones
D wade
Mario Chalmers