news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 04-30-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey
Default L.A. Noire

Anyone else looking forward to or pre-ordering this?

You play as a Detective in 1940's Los Angelos, and like an anti-GTA. You solve cases by collecting evidence and interrogating suspects. It uses a new technology called motion capture which copies people's exact facial expressions and puts them in the game.

Here's a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYym1U226M

It looks really good, but it could still bust, like anything can.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:31 AM   #2
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been looking forward to this for a long time, will definatly be buying when the price drops, always a fan of Rockstar games. Would have pre-ordered it but got too many unfinished games I'm still playing at the moment
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

It's not a Rockstar game though, so don't get too excited, they're only publishing it.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:23 AM   #4
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

yeah i'm definitely interested in this..wasn't a huge fan of red dead redemption but i'll probably try this one out
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #5
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

Mos Def lookin forward to this game.. im playing the trailer once a week.. i think its gonna be real ill!
Old 05-11-2011, 12:18 PM   #6
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i just heard about this but it looks interesting. I see its only a single player story so if theres a lot to do ill def. cop it
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:23 AM   #7
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

looks mad good
Old 05-16-2011, 06:56 AM   #8
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

I'm looking forward to trying it.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:26 AM   #9
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Damn this game sucks you in. I knocked out 6 cases and made myself turn it off after that. Well worth the $60 bones, can't wait to play some more.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:02 AM   #10
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

^^ Nice yo!
Can you tell me, how long does it take to solve one case ?
Old 05-19-2011, 12:02 PM   #11
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Is there things to do outside of solving cases, and can you drive like a mad man?
Old 05-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #12
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8Lit da croatianMC View Post
^^ Nice yo!
Can you tell me, how long does it take to solve one case ?
Right now I'm a little over four hours in and I've solved 8 cases. So it's looking at about 30 minutes a piece so far. There's 21 total cases to solve. My most recent ones have been longer than the ones in the beginning, so I'm hoping that trend continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Is there things to do outside of solving cases, and can you drive like a mad man?
There are 40 street crimes that you can take on while you're driving around. You'll get a notification through dispatch that something is going down and you can choose to check it out or not. I've only done 3 of them so far, so I don't know how much variation there is between them. Running after cats is dope though.

You can also drive around like an mad man if you get the urge. This isn't like GTA though. You can't go around just bucking shots at random people in the street and getting head from hookers. You're a cop, so you have to play your role.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #13
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

finally played this last night. i might have to do it over cuz i wa too high to really catch the story with all the flashbacks. this game def. takes some time to beat. some cases are over an hour, and it also depends on how good of a detective u are.
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:22 AM   #14
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Just beat it. It's one of my favorite games of this generation.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #15
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its an interesting game, i liked it. probably the only game where you can fully convert to a movie or a TV series without changing the story at all.

it was repetitive sometimes especially with the homicide missions.

i liked how the overall story developed to, especially near the end. excellent game, you actually have to think and listen to shit people tell you. would have been better if you were allowed to beat information out of people.

my biggest beef with the game is for a 3 disc game it only being some 20 hours long. GTA was 30 hours, Red Dead the same. Oblivion was like a year long. once you complete LA Noire thats it you wont play it again, so it could have been longer.