news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 05-01-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default INF - THE JOURNEY Prod.Irie1 aka John Lenin

http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almi...rod-irie-1-aka

MP3 ^

Big up to IRIE
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #2
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

big ups 2 u Inf. This beat is barely 24 hrs in the making. nice flow fa sho!
Old 05-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice joint right here, kind of short. was hopin itd be longer especially since at the end you really locked in the flow, its definitely gettin much tighter. lyrics are dope, fit the vibe of the beat.

aint heard Irie freak them video game samples in a minute, some good shit there. everything meshing real well.

good shit INF, keep elevating.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good lookin out ,fam.

I love making my point in a minute flat ,this beat was perfect for that.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #5
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

this is dope all the way through. best flow ever I heard from you. goot beat aswell Irie. All around heat right here.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:55 AM   #6
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like that beat...some one should make a video game beat tape ..flow is nice...u should use a pop filter for the mic...would take out or lower some of the sounds u dont want...u can create ur own using thin fabric and throwing it over the mic
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #7
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
i like that beat...some one should make a video game beat tape
Appreciate the love on the beat! Peep this tape. Dibia$e is the only reason I try to make ish like this period.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
i like that beat...some one should make a video game beat tape ..flow is nice...u should use a pop filter for the mic...would take out or lower some of the sounds u dont want...u can create ur own using thin fabric and throwing it over the mic
thanks for the tip. I was using a lil baby sock for a filter way back but I took it off some time ago. I'm gonna make one today though out of some shit around the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
Appreciate the love on the beat! Peep this tape. Dibia$e is the only reason I try to make ish like this period.
Dibia$e has sick video game beats. So does Varan. Both of em creep that Dilla sound in there perfect.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #9
Killer Falcon
Veteran Member

Killer Falcon crouching tigerKiller Falcon crouching tiger

sounds good man, you got a nice flow. feeling the beat too.

you could definitely do with a pop filter tho, i know other dudes saying you can just use a sock or whatever but.... an actual pop filter is pretty cheap and probably better.

keep up the good work.

peace bro
Killer Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:50 PM   #10
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn. Didn't see this coming. Beat and flow is sick and I'm lovin the sweet tooth line. Hahaha. Dope.
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

good lookin out yall