news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-03-2011, 02:46 AM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
that 15 minute freestyle he did on j dilla and puns bdays where q tip was shellshockd into spitting the whackest verse is classic
ahahah i gotta watch that shit

u should post s link

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:27 AM   #17
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threyev View Post
If we're just talking about cypher emceeing and shit, it could go either way. Both have technical flows, lots of multies, pointed delivery etc. But beyond that, I gotta go with Black Thought. As good as Deck is when he's flexing his lyricist muscles, BT is - in my opinion - one of the great pure emcees of all time, and knows how to rhyme about shit in a way that is appealing to my eardrums. 99% of the time he does this; Deck like 40%. That's what it comes down to.

THAT BEING SAID, I think Deck on "Above the Clouds" is the best singular verse either of them has ever produced to this point. Make of that what you will
I agree with just about every word of this.

Black Thought can tell a story that grips you all the way through, Deck kind of falls flat sometimes in that respect.

It'd be great if they did a collaborative album.

If they did the studio sessions like back in the day where the MC's and a producer are in the same studio and they sit down and write together.

I bet Thought could bring the best out of Deck if they were able to vibe with each other.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #18
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Black Thought stood up to the test of time, Decks legacy as the Wutang jump off man will forever remain though. shits tough call but BT takes it

both very skilled emcees tho

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:50 PM   #19
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

u should post s link
http://mixtapetorrent.com/dj-tony-to...styles-of-2010

Best I could find. Theres no video

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #20
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

black thought by far...INS is good but black thought has broader range
Old 05-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #21
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

u should post s link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdL9s9IA2n4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYud9...eature=related

1st vid has Q-Tip's + Black Thoughts freestyle but no video