news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 12-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default BlueSky BlackDeath

If you haven't heard them i recommend the album "late nite cinema" one of the finest pieces of electronic music i have ever heard also "a heap of broken images" another amazing piece of music.

Their shit is so balanced, mellow yet epic, fast yet slow, its really something special.

Top 5

1. Lord of our Vice

2. Shoot you dead.

3. Days are years

4. Chloroform

5. The era when we sang
Old 12-24-2009, 12:53 AM   #2
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wrote some shit to Lord of Our Vice a couple yrs ago. Late Nite Cinema is one of the trippiest shit I've ever listened to.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:49 AM   #3
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Late Nite Cinema is something else entirely.

I tried to write some stuff to BSBD beats but i just end up sparking a j and getting captivated by it.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:12 AM   #4
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

I love "Late night cinema" and "a heap of broken images" is reaallly dope, the vids you posted above are some of my favourites from those albums, plus these:

and the "long division" song

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:06 AM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Days Are Years is heroin.

All their material is though really.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
It really really is.

I must have played that track at least 6 times a day during its apex.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

Yea thats my shit. When the vocalist sample hits near the end...shiiit...
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Yea thats my shit. When the vocalist sample hits near the end...shiiit...
co sign

i even cut out like half the song so when i play it, it starts at that specific point ... best part of the song imo
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #9
abanks47
Heavenly Divine

abanks47 drunken mastaabanks47 drunken masta

i haven't really heard a beat from them that i didn't like, nor an album...with the exception of that "trip hop" shit slow burning lights. Holocaust and Hell Razah collabs were sick too. Im hoping they'll do something with KP one day
Old 12-24-2009, 07:40 PM   #10
SID
I see you dawg

Yeah slow burning lights is a tricky one.

My friend once called songs from that album rapist choons. hahah

I checked out the singer and its weird she must be good friends with BSBD because her band is not very major at all, two or three bad quality, couple hundred view videos, thats about it.

The Jean Grae Joints they did sound pretty tight aswell
Old 12-25-2009, 12:49 AM   #11
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

blue sky black death, the safer cocaine.

murder in broad daylight.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 12-25-2009 at 12:52 AM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:08 AM   #12
Cilvakingz

Cilvakingz crouching tiger

those 2 youngsters are THE most promising production team of the last ten years imo

everything they try is pure magic

even when you "just" listen to the intrumental versions of their collabo albums you get taken away to a whole new dimension

"Late night cinema" is classic and the the title is just perfect: it's a magical soundtrack to be played in your car when you just feel like driving around all night .
Cilvakingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:43 AM   #13
SID
I see you dawg

They really are, i said it since the first time i heard these guys.

To be honest i think their talking hip hop production to the next level.

There pioneering some hot shit right about now.

Fucking love it.....
Old 12-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #14
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Heroin for God is another dope one. What I like about their music is that it starts off small and minimalistic and by the end of the song it's like 20 different elements joined together to make one gigantic masterpiece. I feel like if you were to take each individual element by itself it wouldn't make sense but when you hear the finished product it's truly amazing.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #15
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Yeah slow burning lights is a tricky one.

My friend once called songs from that album rapist choons. hahah

I checked out the singer and its weird she must be good friends with BSBD because her band is not very major at all, two or three bad quality, couple hundred view videos, thats about it.
I like that album tho.

'Tokyo Underground' and 'Honestly' are wonderful when yer high

I always felt the Tokyo track would potentially be a nice mainstream hit if it some how found a way to radio stations and such
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote