news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-13-2011, 10:49 PM   #31
Jugganaut
On tha Block

Jugganaut crouching tiger
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

^^^^^^^^ wait, is that a wu logo on that prequel cover? What a way to brand yourself

Half dead platoon leader but woken by enemy heaters
Jugganaut on the block blast shots at all retreaters - Holocaust

In the melting pot, felt the shot heard 'round the world
We unstoppable like Jugganaut baby girl - Meth

Jugganaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:13 PM   #33
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jonjon son, don son lol fucking faggot gtfo here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:39 PM   #34
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you have to use a crew you never was a part of to promote yourself you're not gonna be any good by default
if you got skills and vision you gonna want to stand on ya own feet
Old 05-14-2011, 09:05 AM   #35
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
wow this must be the wackest shit ive ever heard!
Old 05-14-2011, 09:26 AM   #36
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
yeah, when did this guy have a life DURING wu-tang
LMFAO,Could be raaddrr van disease

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:43 AM   #37
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

i just got an email from the guy who did the covers he made a mistake. the mixtapes are supposed to be named "Life After Knowing Prodigal Sunn Who Happens To Know Wu-Tang" just a misunderstanding people.

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:46 PM   #38
Jragonsoul

Jragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
i just got an email from the guy who did the covers he made a mistake. the mixtapes are supposed to be named "Life After Knowing Prodigal Sunn Who Happens To Know Wu-Tang" just a misunderstanding people.
LOL now this^ sound alot more accurate
Jragonsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #39
Jragonsoul

Jragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkeyJragonsoul iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
lmfao,could be raaddrr van disease
yes.
Jragonsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #40
DJ Deoseyus

DJ Deoseyus grasshopper

Smh
Old 05-16-2011, 09:26 AM   #41
Justis Hype

Justis Hype shaolin monk

Haha some of yall are funny...most of yall are real corny...I get it thou and respect the fact that many of yall have the perception you do. If anything as dude said himself...The haters will promote even when their trying to hate. There are threads on this forum that deserve way more attention but due to the fact the Wu CIA is on investigation they wont..lol

BTW when yall done investigating yall can check for new releases from Cappadonna, Inspectah Deck, Ghost and more also tune in to www.wutangradio.com. We should plug in a show just for some of you to call and argue Wu credentials lol actually maybe not.

Peace
Wu World Radio PD
Wu World DJs Project Manager
Justis Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:32 AM   #42
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we also respect the fact you never have any idea what you're talking about and can never back up a single thing you say
when in doubt just call others haters and that makes your whole stance correct
Old 05-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #43
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

LMFAO I didn't like to sleep with Jon Jon, he peed the bed. SMFH

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #44
Justis Hype

Justis Hype shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
we also respect the fact you never have any idea what you're talking about and can never back up a single thing you say
when in doubt just call others haters and that makes your whole stance correct
As you can see I almost never post on this site so what exactly are you talking about? I can back up everything I say. Whether I choose to sit and wordplay with a bunch of over obsessed fanatics till I appease their tastes is another subject. So please point out evidence of me not knowing what Im talking about as you insist. Please highlight anything that I stated here that is false. What you and many others fail to realize is having a viewpoint on a particular subject that varies from the mainstream is unacceptable on this site but quite normal in the real world. Offline. Just because I dont think in a box doesnt mean I dont know what Im talking about or have substantial foundation for whateva I say.

Next when did I say anything about hating? I clearly stated that I respect the opinions of those who disagree. Reading is truly fundamental.
Wu World Radio PD
Old 05-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #45
Justis Hype

Justis Hype shaolin monk

"as dude said himself...The haters will promote even when their trying to hate." Quote taking from the person in question. Not my words but sentiments for those who came in and jumped on the lets piss on dude cause everyone else is bandwagon. There are a few that gave critiques based on listening to music...Which I will add on that I thought was awful myself...lol Try again that arguement has more holes then a mesh screen. It really seems as if you are the one that really have problems with READING COMPREHENSION and dont know what the fuck you are really talking about.....Carry on thou...
Wu World Radio PD