news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-12-2011, 07:57 AM   #16
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post

@Jammin, I can rip a copy of 5 Styles Of Shaolin from my vinyl copy to mp3 if you want.

yeah thanks fam, iam also looking for cappadonna - got to find a way ... cdq
Old 05-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #17
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
the crow = dart throwing

rap pavillon = oh donna

i need that 5 styles of shaolin ep in good quality
^^^^
http://sharebee.com/37961660

http://sharebee.com/da09c73c

http://sharebee.com/1ed87c73

http://sharebee.com/e7157d81

the hithunter remix is dope
Old 05-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #18
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Nice thread

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:12 PM   #19
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post

Pretty rare single featuring non album tracks freak the sorceres and the re-incarnation of freud
this is one of the coolest art covers I've seen. better than wu-massacre. is this just a an EP?
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:47 AM   #20
Sunz of Man
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Sunz of Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post

remember this promo 12" from when Cappa & Ghost was forming THE ODD COUPLE and dropped the song W.T.C. Pt. II. shit that song is such a masterpiece, Ayatollah production. that album would've been incredible, Ghost still had his abstract style (this was 2002).
Got this song on mp3 or on youtube? never heard it and would love to listen to it.

Also, props to ghost, fatboybrandon, & claaa..this threads dope. would rep yall if i could
Sunz of Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #21
Shiz36
Graphically Inclined

Shiz36 crouching tiger

Quote:

UK edition of Youre all I need to Get By

That's not a UK special edition. That was the artwork for the single everywhere. I've got it on CD and vinyl just cause the cover is so dope.

Quote:
According to the guy thaat posted them on his site the Gravediggaz one was hard to find back in the day. Don't forget though these are also alot of UK special editions so there was no way you were finding them in the states.
Just because shit was released in the UK doesn't mean there's no way it made it here. For as long as I can remember Newbury Comics and other small indie stores have been getting imports from the UK. I used to go there all the time in high school to look for rare stuff. Nowadays you can even find some import stuff at Best Buy.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"
Shiz36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 02:28 AM   #22
Gravediggaz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Gravediggaz drunken mastaGravediggaz drunken masta

yeah I got that bobby digital nyc everything/do you hear the bells single it came with Stress Magazine this was back in 98
Gravediggaz is offline   Reply With Quote