news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

View Poll Results: What would you give Goblin?
1- Shitty 4 10.00%
2- Mediocre 8 20.00%
3- Good 11 27.50%
4- Banger 10 25.00%
5- Masterpiece 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #76
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I can respect that review Twiztid. Its a classic to me tho. I like white girl mob, but in a different way, their music is funny and sort of amateurish. Its the type of thing you can throw on and laugh at. Its 100% ignorant, but I can happily go from bumpin Dead Prez to Kreayshawn to Mellowhype to De La in the same day. All different flavors bitch.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:22 PM   #77
wutangclan97chamber
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wutangclan97chamber crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
At first I thought this album was dope but after numerous listens I came to my senses, some of the stuff on the album is really good but the majority of it sounds like it was made by a 14 year old for 14 year olds.
EXCACTlY
wutangclan97chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:58 PM   #78
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

not the best lyricist obviously, but at least he's trying to be creative....tho he did not start this type of hip hop and he is not pioneering a new style....id take a new cat in the game like tyler the creator than say.....someone like soulja boy.....this kid can produce some nice tracks
Old 08-17-2011, 11:21 PM   #79
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
tho he did not start this type of hip hop and he is not pioneering a new style
i see this brought up a lot, and only ever in reference to odd future and i never understood why its brought up
is there any new artists of the last 5 years that started something never done in hip hop history? there's only so many ways you can place rhymes over beats and theres a million different rappers out there
i just want enjoyable music
*not really just talking to corky cuz he didnt use it to hate em like i usually see happen but im jussayin
Old 08-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #80
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

ur right....its basically too late to pioneer a style because hip hop has been going on for decades, hey i actually like shit like this coming out.....its raw.....no ringtone joints...and thats what i like
Old 08-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #81
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nothing is really ever new except taking a new dump daily
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote