news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Old 05-12-2011, 12:17 AM   #1
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik
Default Check it out. Peep game...

I was thinking we should do team battles.
MC and producer team up VS action...
basically so and so battles so and so.

Ie:

MOD & Sleep Sinatra VS. Complex & Maximus
12 & Sinapse VS. Jasper & Jigsaw

etc...

Each producer is given 3 samples to make a 1:20 beat out of. he/her picks 1 out of the 3. plenty of time for a battle/topical joint to be spit. The MC needs to go IN with about 24-30 lines available.

Battles will consist of either a topical round or straight up to the grill battlin' with lyrics.

1st to 5 votes wins.

all for fun and love of music.

if you're down sign up here.

PS

Producers are allowed to pick the MC he would like to work with and viceversa.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

Last edited by H.Notik; 05-12-2011 at 12:49 AM.
H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:20 AM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

im in, as long as enough people sign up for it that is.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:46 AM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

genius
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #4
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

This sounds nice, I'm in !

KSTVRLSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

thats dope

only thing is u gon get the same 3 mu fuckaz spittin on all the beats
Old 05-15-2011, 11:59 PM   #6
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

Im in as an m.c. get me on a set I d give a FuK
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #7
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like this idea, but it's gonna be hard to set up with half those people being here only twice a month.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #8
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If we run it like a tournament it could work.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:32 PM   #9
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

Word I dont want too swing swordz at my brothas but its all in the love of HIPHOP and keepin this place active.

I'm In.

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #10
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good shit1
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:59 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by menes View Post
Word I dont want too swing swordz at my brothas but its all in the love of HIPHOP and keepin this place active.

I'm In.
werd, it aint even gotta be diss tracks, just c who makes the iller track according to theme or w.e w.e

this be fun as hell to do

many times have this idea been brought up, nvr has it manifested tho
Old 05-20-2011, 05:24 AM   #12
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds like a dope idea!

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:26 PM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if a spot needs to be filled for a producer ill jump in
Old 05-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

need more mc's to get it going.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:03 AM   #15
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

I'm still in, but it seems this won't happen in the near future ?

KSTVRLSN is offline   Reply With Quote