news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-21-2005, 11:02 PM   #31
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

^^ whoaa.... i see that metaphor, but it's wrong, wrong wrong wrong.
________
MAC GAME

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:21 PM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 11:03 PM   #32
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
Love is the only rational act.
wait whaddyou mean by that?

and no offense, but i can't really agree with your post, cause things don't work out that way around here.
________
VAPORIZER QUESTIONS

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:10 AM   #33
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey
Default Re: how badly should i fuck this guy up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish
wait whaddyou mean by that?

and no offense, but i can't really agree with your post, cause things don't work out that way around here.
Yeah...I dont mean to give advice on a situation that I am not experiencing. Plus the real truth is that only you know what to do. I am sorry that things led up to this...this guy you're talking about sounds like a real dick. But I am a believer in the "love conquers all" theory (even though I haven't always lived it or expressed it). Hope things work out for the best, my friend.

Get em! & Lots of Love

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 05:13 AM   #34
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:12 AM   #35
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostLaced
lol some of the biggest enemies that my friends had were once their best friend.
ino wat u mean my best friend is now my biggest enemy duno y tho lol
but that guy that wants revenge, sounds lik even if u kick his ass it wil just make him wana cme bk 4 more thts a tough situation i say hospitalize him but then again tht might jst make him wana shoot u r sumit.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:21 AM   #36
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

go with the plan b teach him an lesson that he wont forget

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:26 AM   #37
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostLaced
lol some of the biggest enemies that my friends had were once their best friend.

Same shit happend with me, once my best friend at school, next thing, hes blaming me for getting him suspended form high school, and when he comes back its all kicks off and we both brawl at the first lunchbreak in the classroom, he gets susupended again for starting a fight LMAO.

Theyre always the most bitter ones though when its your ex friend, cus deep down that shit hurts inside that theyve betrayed you like that. Id say, dont fight. Not being pussy, but for what you explaining its not worth it and it doesnt make sense to do that.
i was just thinking about the same thing ive learned the hard way that friends make the best enemys...but then again ppl need to learn how to forgive i know i take shit too seriously always.peace

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

PolitiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:29 AM   #38
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Yo mang, I know the type trust me, it's a white kid?

IDK in my neighborhood we have like one or two white kids and they all act like that. They're fuckin crazy, you described it down to the T with the whole training thing and shit, like "I'ma train for 6 months and come back to fight you cause you slapped me or did something to offend me". Same exact situation happened around here wit my boy Stretch and some white boy john davis, he just beat his ass again the second time. And don't be scared of these kid's they ACT crazy. Key word ACT, half of them are just punks on the inside, if he wasn't a punk than the first fight would've been enough for him, he would've took his L gracefully. I say you beat the bricks off of him. You don't gotta break bones and shit cuz thats a law suit when the parents see it, he gotta go to the hospital for that. Parents gonna be like OMG TIMMY WHAT HAPPENED! Na mean... Just beat his ass lol.

BEAT HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:32 AM   #39
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

If he comes near you you kick his ass you let him walk of easy the first time now its serious....LOL.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 11:06 AM   #40
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

don't fuck him up badly but don't go too light on him, beat him to a level where ur ready for seriously fuckin him up. or breakin bones. if u seriously break bones then he's jus gunna get more pissed and come afta u with more than fists! right?

so jus fuck up badly like, he's on the floor n u cud stomp on his head but he's beggin u not too! then he'll remember who's who.

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 11:07 AM   #41
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

p.s. but warn him ur gunna fuck him up pretty badly and then do it, if he hasnt trained to a level that surpasses your strength, then ur screwed.

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 11:12 AM   #42
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Im not understanding how some of these people are saying their best friends are now their worst enemies? I cant imagine something that could turn me and my best friend against each other. What happened with best friends to make you hate each other?
Old 10-22-2005, 11:18 AM   #43
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Its a true story that bitter enemies make better friends, but better friends are even better enemies coz they know your ins and outs. Ill give you some advice and believe me when I tell yae I been there done that. Just 3 weeks ago my mate sliced up a dude I grew up with, and he got done 2 nights ago. Shit is serious man. Death all around me. But the fact you asking us tells me you like this cunt. And you dont wanna fuck him up, only if need be. Right?

This is what you do, you phone this fucker up, A-Sap and you ask him this true he been trainin and shit to fight you? Tell him he stepped outta line back then and you struck him down, but you never wanted to, you just had to. He will understand, tell him if hes willing you will call it a day and be cool. But then STRESS in an agressive accent, that if he still wants revenge your game for that shit too. All the trainin in the world means shit if you beat his mental before you bully his physical, soon as he knows you aint bothered bout him training hes defeated. And then hang up. Let him get back to you. If he comes back to u in war, put him in a choke similar to my sig. Right arm under his chin on the left side of his neck, rest hand on left bicep. Left arm over the back of his head resting on right side of his temple. Wrap legs around his waist and cross ankles to hold him in (you would leave them uncrossed if he knows wit hes doing but 90% of cunts on street donno shit) and it will take 15-25 secs of a struggle and he be out. Even if he stands up, dont let fuckin go. And when hes out break some bones Thats wit Id do, he wont do shit again. No training can stop a choke, once its on the blood and oxygen is stopping for a bit no matter how big or bad yae are Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 12:29 PM   #44
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

that choke is sum tite shit ^^ il rememba that next time im in a fight lol as for best friends turnin on u, my best mate just foned me n my ova mate up 1 day sayin we been ditchin him all the time 4 other ppl wen it was the other way round and so he started hangin round with our old enemys and me and my mate wer like wtf?

my ex-best friend was hangin round wit 3 other ppl and they wer sayin shit bout my mate and givin him evil looks so my mate ended up fukin them all up 1 by 1 and really fukin em bad (he a boxer and a good 1 at that) and now they dont do shit lol but they all talk pussys.

but back to topic i agree wit big bad man.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 06:32 PM   #45
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Default Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Yo mang, I know the type trust me, it's a white kid?

IDK in my neighborhood we have like one or two white kids and they all act like that. They're fuckin crazy, you described it down to the T with the whole training thing and shit, like "I'ma train for 6 months and come back to fight you cause you slapped me or did something to offend me". Same exact situation happened around here wit my boy Stretch and some white boy john davis, he just beat his ass again the second time. And don't be scared of these kid's they ACT crazy. Key word ACT, half of them are just punks on the inside, if he wasn't a punk than the first fight would've been enough for him, he would've took his L gracefully. I say you beat the bricks off of him. You don't gotta break bones and shit cuz thats a law suit when the parents see it, he gotta go to the hospital for that. Parents gonna be like OMG TIMMY WHAT HAPPENED! Na mean... Just beat his ass lol.

BEAT HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!
nah sorry, white is outnumbered by other races around here... but don't worry about his race.

and yeah, i've forgiven this guy and all, he just wants a second chance.

and yo, nice advice on that phone thing, i dunno.

i'm not intimidated by his training or nothing, there's talents we all have, some talents you're natural at, it'd be fighting for me.
________
Ford f-series specifications

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 12:22 PM.