news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #16
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

...valid points

anyway college is a scam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
What people have to understand is that we're in a bad recession, which is why recent college grads are having trouble obtaining employment. It's just bad that they've graduated in a bad time. In the 80s and 90s, didn't college grads at those times experienced the same thing? I'm pretty sure that they did.

Another important thing that I'd like to point out is the fact that people are obtaining colleges degrees in fields that are considered to be not that good. In the video, it stated that fields like agriculture, environmental science/engineering, geology (mining, coal, oil and gas), and other fields in natural resources where jobs are, people aren't interested in those fields but some of them are high in demand.

And the thing about students spending their disbursement checks on food, cars, computers, bills, parties, and other stuff that's non-college education related is VERY OLD! Listen, people need to live. Now, I do agree that buying an iPad 2, iPhone 4, expensive clothes, expensive shoes, etc is completely unnecessary, in my opinion. Some people save that money while others choose to spend it on crap. But, hey, most of them have their parents to repay those student loans, so why should they care?

It's all bs, in my opinion. I guess it's true what they say: "It's not what you know, it's who you know." Yes, one may have a high undergraduate GPA but in these volatile times, will that high GPA get you a job versus the person who has a lot of connections?

Also, today's college grads are obtaining degrees in their fields with limited or no experience at all. That's not a good thing because employers what potential employees to have some experience, even if it's a entry-level job. All they want to know is if the applicant has marketable skills or not because most of today's colleges grads don't have skills, not even good oral and written communications skills says employers. Just high GPA's with worthless degrees with no skills what so ever.

According to employers, skills>GPA

Here's my question: Will times get better in the future?

thanks for your input fam

look

the dollar - will fall - point blank.
any1ne who doesn't see that needs to learn up quick!

All due respect to those who worked hard at your study's or cheated your way through or got hooked up - whatever it is?

It doesn't matter.

This country is printing more and more paper money

and guess who's sitting on all that GOLD in NY? Fort Knox? shit...the FEDERAL RESERVE?

When the dollar becomes useless - don't you realize all these oligarchs, and plutocrats, corporations, institutions, millionaires, billionaires, do you think they will desert this country? No question!

It's already started.

The credit system - the bankers who have infiltrated this country is a hoax

paper money is a hoax

wake up

OIL is based in $ and the $ is doing this V
the world reserve currency is the $, but still the $ is doing this V

I am just putting theories aside and seeing it for what it is - and exploiting these narcissistic clowns.

still don't see it?

research:
Zimbabwe 2008 and what happened to that country who allowed their central bank leader [who's related to Obamao btw] to print over $800,000,000,000 out of thin air? There were kids in the streets with WADS of cash

Now I ask ya'll this...

With the rate the FED is printing money in the US -

Do you REALLY, REALLY think what happened in Zimbabwe [and other countless countries before and after it] that it won't happen here???

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 05-17-2011 at 07:09 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #17
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Links, I think I see what you're getting at, but could you please tie it into reptiles and jews so that I understand the big picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #18
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

I'm laughing at these cats trying to badmouth the Asiatic White Jew.

Ashkenazim till I die. Probably after too, since I figure that might win me brownie points with Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh.

Fucking Goyim. You are a shkutz Brock.

Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 05-17-2011 at 09:20 PM.
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:14 PM   #19
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
Links, I think I see what you're getting at, but could you please tie it into reptiles and jews so that I understand the big picture?
Bahaha

all the reptilian info you need:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=107933

look, I personally don't care if what's in that video about the Jews and the reptilians is true, unless they've committed such atrocities, I wasn't there, but I have to admit - I have heard and seen some shit coming from predominately Jewish people, but that's just MY and others experience.

But I ask you, why is something so silly even being considered by the MASSES? I've known good jews, I have studied Judaism - in college, ironically...and of ALL places, smh.

I have seen but not read The Protocols of Zion, yet.

Jews, talking from a objective point of view, are not a type of people first of all. To be Jewish is to practice Judaism a religion, not a society... is there more?

of course there is...

but EVERY religion has 'more' to it - hence secret society or sects derived from major religions [same apply's to any umbrella corp. in any industry]

But it's all horseshit, it's just another form of control and labeling, which in turn was invented by Jewish, christian, shit for all we know indian, even muslim, oligarchs and monarchs, for reasons yet unknown, well unknown to mainstream public or media...but trust me, the ones at the very top are infighting and runnin crazy pulling all these stunts in some sort of massive quickening...because heads are starting to see through the facade. Hollywood, the music industry, all of it has been systematic infiltrated or placed [im still debating that one] in our lives to brain wash us - it's called Pseudo Linguistic Programming.

Im a Cuban American

In Cuba education is FREE, Medicine is FREE, however it's all socialized, you gotta give something up, something BIG like a farm, to gain something small like the equivalent in US dollars of living on $29 a month

$29....a month.

Castro [another puppet - a VERY intelligent puppet] and his US affiliates used propaganda over the airwaves warning people of false flag events such as government installed riots...yes governments install riots, yes our military industrial complex, and it's affiliates [WITH MUCH RESPECT TO THE REAL SOLDIERS ON THE FRONT-LINES] has done some SHIT to the people in the middle east, but that doesn't make me any less patriotic to mine, not at all, they and the WORLD need to recognize that WE THE PEOPLE are the military in THIS country as protectants of it's constitution [which has been ass wiped by the fed].

Think about it.. for 200 years - if you were a citizen in this country you can claim your own land, build your own house, raise your own animals, harvest your own food, etc. Then 1913 happened, 'coincidentally' the monetary system was installed by the fed in this country for the inevitability of wiping out it's economy like what happened in the above mentioned countries. Now this country is a police state, gov arrests you for selling raw milk...RAW MILK. These are the type of creatures that will unload a bus full of 'haters' just to stir shit up with 'other haters'. And the 'other haters' will feed into it because they have been born into a society of hate and false history - which makes it worse.

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 05-17-2011 at 10:45 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:06 AM   #20
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I don't work faggot, and I would never clean up after a zionist faggot like you. Not everybody measures success on how much money you have. Sure your faggot quasi race/religion does, but I don't subscribe to faggotry as you do.
CAUSE YOU'RE UNEMPLOYED YOU IMPOVERISED MOTHER FUCKER AHAhaHA

I'M SURE YOU MEASURE IT BY THE CONENT OF YOUR CHARACTER RIGHT? LOL!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:19 AM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"links" your understanding of finance, like mine, is too inadequate for you to use as a foundation in proposing your views. I would say i know enough to know you're not making sense.

The 'gold in fort knox' isn't worth anything really, it has no real effect on our economy because we don't use the gold standard and no real country in the world uses it, they use the US dollar as that 'gold' now.

and the US isn't 'printing more and more paper money'. I mean it is, but not to crisis levels like you're trying to paint it out to be, our debt is in non existent 'electronic (for lack of better words) money. just paper work 00s on a computer money.

Ironman. Look at it this way. You spend all that money specializing in whatever, you don't get the job doing that what ever cause wtf why would i hire you when harvard pumps out 100 more qualified niggas daily talkless of stanford and they have TIES IN WEALTH (most likely).

also, of the 100s of ppl that graduated in YOUR school, you probably weren't the prolific one of the group that ppl are eyeing. most college graduates are 9000th draft picks. there's nothing special about you, your just some nigga that likes rocks and having an uneventful life.

so you spend all that money specializing in being mr 9000 (a year for a VERY conservative estimate and if your GOOD at well known in your field which you're not either), you don't get a job, even in a great economy cause they really don't 'need' that many geologists, and the ones they look for are the standouts that put in work while in college and have TIES.

you can't market yourself cause wtf, you're you, and have NO social charisma. You spend all that money to essentially have to lie on job applications and tell them you didn't go to college so they don't call you over-qualified.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:11 AM   #22
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know how is it in duh Statez, but out here with general education highschool you can only work as an insurance agent (which is, IMO, the worst fucking job in the universe, even working in metal industry was more pleasant than this.)

Every other job either falls into one of the next categories: either you are overqualified to work as a manual laborer, or underqualified to work in an office somewhere. Doing courses helps somewhat though.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:12 AM   #23
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
CAUSE YOU'RE UNEMPLOYED YOU IMPOVERISED MOTHER FUCKER AHAhaHA

I'M SURE YOU MEASURE IT BY THE CONENT OF YOUR CHARACTER RIGHT? LOL!
Just because I don't work doesn't mean I'm impoverished. Which is what I'm guessing you were trying to say. Who the fuck knows, you couldn't even spell content correctly.

I'm not really worried about what an uneducated faggot from Nebraska thinks.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:15 AM   #24
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
"links" your understanding of finance, like mine, is too inadequate for you to use as a foundation in proposing your views. I would say i know enough to know you're not making sense.

The 'gold in fort knox' isn't worth anything really, it has no real effect on our economy because we don't use the gold standard and no real country in the world uses it, they use the US dollar as that 'gold' now.

and the US isn't 'printing more and more paper money'. I mean it is, but not to crisis levels like you're trying to paint it out to be, our debt is in non existent 'electronic (for lack of better words) money. just paper work 00s on a computer money.

Ironman. Look at it this way. You spend all that money specializing in whatever, you don't get the job doing that what ever cause wtf why would i hire you when harvard pumps out 100 more qualified niggas daily talkless of stanford and they have TIES IN WEALTH (most likely).

also, of the 100s of ppl that graduated in YOUR school, you probably weren't the prolific one of the group that ppl are eyeing. most college graduates are 9000th draft picks. there's nothing special about you, your just some nigga that likes rocks and having an uneventful life.

so you spend all that money specializing in being mr 9000 (a year for a VERY conservative estimate and if your GOOD at well known in your field which you're not either), you don't get a job, even in a great economy cause they really don't 'need' that many geologists, and the ones they look for are the standouts that put in work while in college and have TIES.

you can't market yourself cause wtf, you're you, and have NO social charisma. You spend all that money to essentially have to lie on job applications and tell them you didn't go to college so they don't call you over-qualified.
TSA, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:45 AM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Actually, if you had a job and some life experience, you would know that TSA is making much sense.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:58 AM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post

hahaha

I too was wondering how this ties into reptiles, jews, batty boys and fluoride powered satellites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:13 AM   #27
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

reptilians are using cell phones to pump fluoride in the air that make people (sheeple) blind to the useleness of college...which turns you into a whitewashed batty boy.

also, the reptilians are jews.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:23 AM   #28
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
reptilians are using cell phones to pump fluoride in the air that make people (sheeple) blind to the useleness of college...which turns you into a whitewashed batty boy.

also, the reptilians are jews.
Okay the Reptiles are Jews, but are all Jews reptiles?

Because I'm a Jew but I'm also Irish and I'd like to know the ratios involved so I can better mark my ethnicity on standardized testing. Am I Caucasian or Other _______ Reptile?
Old 05-18-2011, 07:40 AM   #29
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Let me be honest here.

I did well academically in college. I conducted three years of undergraduate research in sedimentation and gamma ray response in well logging. I also was an undergraduate laboratory teaching assistant in an intro geology course last year. I have pictures, transcripts, and the documentation to prove it! I've been in that department for six years and the faulty knows me pretty damn well! In case you want to know, I was offered two jobs in the oil and gas field. One in Midland, TX and one job offer outside of Philadelphia, PA. Unfortunately, the reason why I'm not working at one of those places is because they wouldn't pay for relocation expenses. Plus, they wanted me to have a truck and stuff, something that I can't afford at this time. But I was told that whenever I obtain all that's required, they'll always have a job for me.

For you to assume that I wasted my time and energy is complete bullshit. I pursued my dreams, something that most people won't do today. TSA, who are you to talk? You said it yourself that you think that college is a big waste of time because you're black. If you truly feel that way, why are you still attending college pursuing a BA degree in God knows what? My degree is worthless? Sure!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:35 PM   #30
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Let's see what Denzel has to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote