0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2011, 05:30 AM   #31
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,350
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

i wish people would stop dividing countries..
their all corporations.,
owned financed run by the same people.

check your birth cert, thats you registered to a private corporation, even your birth cert, is a copy. the company owns the original..

money is a fallacy,. its deemed to be important, cos of how society has manifested.
you will always have money, you just need to know laws/acts/legal shit.. maybe even learn about the bill of exchanges act.

but really.. fuck countries, we are all from earth.
stop dividing.

the education/indoctrination system doesnt help. as HAN said, it makes you elities, and thus disconnecting you from, being human, and you become a machine. living to make cash, to buy bullshit things that you dont need,that give u a quick buzz.. at the suffering of others.

you will only learn this through experiance and time..
the people who do best at education are, those who repeat what they have learnt. aslong as you can tow the official line, from memory..
weldone!!
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:59 PM   #32
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול
 
TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,682
Rep Power: 0
TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta
Default

Yeah if you want to be gay.
__________________
HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #33
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn
 
L~>1<~NKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: CHANCLETERLANDIA
Age: 64
Posts: 6,084
Rep Power: 21
L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey
Default

__________________
\\\ Some [REAL] serious shit is going down... no theories, no debate - With the [Daze] we get through the [Maze], in the spectrum of [Haze] we see the thorugh the [Straynje] ///
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:10 PM   #34
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn
 
L~>1<~NKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: CHANCLETERLANDIA
Age: 64
Posts: 6,084
Rep Power: 21
L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
"links" your understanding of finance, like mine, is too inadequate for you to use as a foundation in proposing your views. I would say i know enough to know you're not making sense.

The 'gold in fort knox' isn't worth anything really, it has no real effect on our economy because we don't use the gold standard and no real country in the world uses it, they use the US dollar as that 'gold' now.

and the US isn't 'printing more and more paper money'. I mean it is, but not to crisis levels like you're trying to paint it out to be, our debt is in non existent 'electronic (for lack of better words) money. just paper work 00s on a computer money.






Ironman. Look at it this way. You spend all that money specializing in whatever, you don't get the job doing that what ever cause wtf why would i hire you when harvard pumps out 100 more qualified niggas daily talkless of stanford and they have TIES IN WEALTH (most likely).

also, of the 100s of ppl that graduated in YOUR school, you probably weren't the prolific one of the group that ppl are eyeing. most college graduates are 9000th draft picks. there's nothing special about you, your just some nigga that likes rocks and having an uneventful life.

so you spend all that money specializing in being mr 9000 (a year for a VERY conservative estimate and if your GOOD at well known in your field which you're not either), you don't get a job, even in a great economy cause they really don't 'need' that many geologists, and the ones they look for are the standouts that put in work while in college and have TIES.

you can't market yourself cause wtf, you're you, and have NO social charisma. You spend all that money to essentially have to lie on job applications and tell them you didn't go to college so they don't call you over-qualified.

tsa

i think it's time to give you 50 smacks upside the head and one backhand.

keep thinking you know shit fool

ctfu! @ market myself and all these assumptions of yours - reading off propaganda and running with it.

...knuckleheads like you stay stagnant.

Talking about my school experiences - nigga, who the fuck are you? That you think you know me or what I have done for me and mine. I be got damn this lil nigga just tried to sum my life up to prove his point, you think your words mean something cuz you repeating claims or studies from the corporate authors and media - are you fucking kidding me?


That's weak homie. and I gotta tell it to you like that.

I have surpassed your mind state by a googol plex
- u act like you can tell what a man is about and your most likely in your early 20's thinking you a kindred intellect or some shit when you barley have scratched the surface of life.


you have no idea of what the monetary system's about ESPECIALLY with what you stated about gold - get learned.

any man that REALLY knows precious metals will tell you that gold has healing properties and is a perfect heat conductor 100% input 100% output - its called residual energy.

tf you think the shit's so valuable to these cats?

Ghaddafi pays his soldiers in GOLD

do you think that if those same soldiers were to be bribed with DOLLARS by any country in the world to kill Ghadaffi - you think those soldiers would take the millions in Dollars or the millions in or even just thousands in Gold?

son get learned quick

i won't be the one to teach you tho, fuck that I see [since we are attempting to get personal with our lives on this forum] your one of those gits that think they have an open mind to shit but really all your doing is letting your brain fall out.

...and you have not the slightest idea of what MY experiences bring to the table!

For you to even feel a stretch of confidence on the bullshit you think you know or 'claim', should astound every man and woman [if there any left i don't know - i don't live on this shit like you do] in this forum.

The fact that you think that anything of what YOU say is pertinent to what I am trying to DO - which is wake fuckheads like you up, is pussy with an academic capital P. You can't figure it because you most likely work a 9-5 living under your parents roof still paying off your car.

But anyway enough with the assumptions and the silly shit.

Point is you epitomize what the same systematic mind state of the oligarchs, the monarchs, plutocrats, and so much more rhetorical labels, by doubting shit

There is only one truth

only one

btw

Pseudo Linguistic Programming

look it up

This aint gen chat and this aint a joke -

fall back and keep the reptilian dick out you mouth when your whispering these words to yourself you might analyze things with much more clarity next time you direct attention towards me.


__________________
\\\ Some [REAL] serious shit is going down... no theories, no debate - With the [Daze] we get through the [Maze], in the spectrum of [Haze] we see the thorugh the [Straynje] ///

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 05-20-2011 at 11:16 PM.
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #35
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Posts: 9,073
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
You spend all that money to essentially have to lie on job applications and tell them you didn't go to college so they don't call you over-qualified.
One more thing. Why would I lie about my education on a job application or in an interview? How would I explain my employment history? Think about it, TSA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Actually, if you had a job and some life experience, you would know that TSA is making much sense.
Is that right?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #36
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

 
TSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 34,084
Rep Power: 118
TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Because as you start working you're going to realizing your degree will be the #1 reason people won't employ you in non related fields. Next you (presumable) lack of real work history which was a result of getting the degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by L~>1<~NKS View Post

tsa

i think it's time to give you 50 smacks upside the head and one backhand.

keep thinking you know shit fool

ctfu! @ market myself and all these assumptions of yours - reading off propaganda and running with it.

...knuckleheads like you stay stagnant.

Talking about my school experiences - nigga, who the fuck are you? That you think you know me or what I have done for me and mine. I be got damn this lil nigga just tried to sum my life up to prove his point, you think your words mean something cuz you repeating claims or studies from the corporate authors and media - are you fucking kidding me?


That's weak homie. and I gotta tell it to you like that.

I have surpassed your mind state by a googol plex
- u act like you can tell what a man is about and your most likely in your early 20's thinking you a kindred intellect or some shit when you barley have scratched the surface of life.


you have no idea of what the monetary system's about ESPECIALLY with what you stated about gold - get learned.

any man that REALLY knows precious metals will tell you that gold has healing properties and is a perfect heat conductor 100% input 100% output - its called residual energy.

tf you think the shit's so valuable to these cats?

Ghaddafi pays his soldiers in GOLD

do you think that if those same soldiers were to be bribed with DOLLARS by any country in the world to kill Ghadaffi - you think those soldiers would take the millions in Dollars or the millions in or even just thousands in Gold?

son get learned quick

i won't be the one to teach you tho, fuck that I see [since we are attempting to get personal with our lives on this forum] your one of those gits that think they have an open mind to shit but really all your doing is letting your brain fall out.

...and you have not the slightest idea of what MY experiences bring to the table!

For you to even feel a stretch of confidence on the bullshit you think you know or 'claim', should astound every man and woman [if there any left i don't know - i don't live on this shit like you do] in this forum.

The fact that you think that anything of what YOU say is pertinent to what I am trying to DO - which is wake fuckheads like you up, is pussy with an academic capital P. You can't figure it because you most likely work a 9-5 living under your parents roof still paying off your car.

But anyway enough with the assumptions and the silly shit.

Point is you epitomize what the same systematic mind state of the oligarchs, the monarchs, plutocrats, and so much more rhetorical labels, by doubting shit

There is only one truth

only one

btw

Pseudo Linguistic Programming

look it up

This aint gen chat and this aint a joke -

fall back and keep the reptilian dick out you mouth when your whispering these words to yourself you might analyze things with much more clarity next time you direct attention towards me.


dude, wtf, calm down, how did i try to 'sum up your life' you fucking toad?

im glad ghaddaffi, a wierdo, pays his troops in gold like a wierdo douche bag odd ball. you take every country in the world that's paying its military cash and somehow ghaddaffi has it figured out and they're all lost or eating reptilian dick.
you're a yam homie.
__________________
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 01:45 PM   #37
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld
 
ALCATRAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,839
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 44
ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
nigga you's a Jew, you coulda gone to clown college and there woulda been a corporate spot lined up for you somewhere.
lololol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:28 PM   #38
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB
 
beautifulrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 15,318
Rep Power: 62
beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I have pictures, transcripts, and the documentation to prove it!
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

So let me get this straight, you don't have a job, and I'm assuming student loan debt, you can't get a job because you won't move to Midland Texas (good idea) and you can't afford something or other...I wasn't really paying too much attention other than to glean that you don't think your education was worthless although you can't get a job. Watch the video. If everybody has something, it brings down the value of that something.
__________________

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #39
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Posts: 9,073
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Because as you start working you're going to realizing your degree will be the #1 reason people won't employ you in non related fields. Next you (presumable) lack of real work history which was a result of getting the degree
Well, you do have a point in terms of "real" work history. I only worked part-time jobs.

Lying on a job application and in an interview won't work for me. They're going to ask me and it wouldn't be wise to lie. Plus, they'll see my resume.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #40
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Posts: 9,073
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

So let me get this straight, you don't have a job, and I'm assuming student loan debt, you can't get a job because you won't move to Midland Texas (good idea) and you can't afford something or other...I wasn't really paying too much attention other than to glean that you don't think your education was worthless although you can't get a job. Watch the video. If everybody has something, it brings down the value of that something.
I have a small part-time job. How many times do I have to keep repeating myself? A well-logging company in Midland, TX offered me a job but it's just a matter of moving there. And why is it a good idea not to move there? Let me guess, racism?

Yes, I watched the video but I won't give up. I'm not privileged like most people. Aren't you unemployed yourself?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:16 PM   #41
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 40,261
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default

My best guess is that Brock is the recipient of a large inheritance or suffers from some sort of swine disability.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:24 PM   #42
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 40,261
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default

I also think Brock's line about how monetary gain doesn't determine success or holding down a job is extremely convenient and well crafted for an obese, lazy, pussy-rag to use when cornered.

It all boils down to laziness and/or self-esteem issues. Not some counter-culture ideology that he and others possess.
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:51 PM   #43
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully
 
Uncle Steezo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 5th Dimension
Posts: 14,732
Rep Power: 117
Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

watching poor people argue over who is less poor and has the answer out of poverty is amusing.
yall should blame ur parents for not being successful or blame God for not giving you my life.

i went to college for 7 years. had a lot of fun, met some cool people, learned a few things along the way. thinking about going back next year for more fun. not for a degree but just to be the creepy old dude who gets college age pussy cause he wears new jordans and creates sexual tension with his female professors.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #44
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 40,261
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
watching poor people argue over who is less poor and has the answer out of poverty is amusing.
yall should blame ur parents for not being successful or blame God for not giving you my life.

i went to college for 7 years. had a lot of fun, met some cool people, learned a few things along the way. thinking about going back next year for more fun. not for a degree but just to be the creepy old dude who gets college age pussy cause he wears new jordans and creates sexual tension with his female professors.
Lol brace yourselves, Trust Fund is dropping science
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #45
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Posts: 9,073
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
yall should blame ur parents for not being successful or blame God for not giving you my life.
I assume that you have a good family, which is a good thing. Well, most people aren't as lucky. I wish I had that luxury.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one