news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-30-2005, 02:04 AM   #151
MissleR245

MissleR245 grasshopper
Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-Bar Killer

But it's nice to discuss something on a peaceful, understanding level instead of the usual hating. Peace.

1-love
Actually so y is people getting so offended on this forum when a white and black topic comes up. If you are caucasian and you can't relate to it then turn the other cheek and just listen to hip hop music. Some topics and feelings black people have you are not meant to understand as you have not culturally experienced it.
MissleR245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 02:56 AM   #152
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper
Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

Peace

Well said , Missle

Peace
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 04:49 AM   #153
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissleR245
Actually so y is people getting so offended on this forum when a white and black topic comes up. If you are caucasian and you can't relate to it then turn the other cheek and just listen to hip hop music. Some topics and feelings black people have you are not meant to understand as you have not culturally experienced it.
I can't see what you mean ? I haven't been offended by a black/white topic ? Off course I'm not supposed to understand some peoples feeling, but I'm just expressing MY feeling to this topic. I already said that I can understand that some blacks have the feeling that they have to take revenge. And as I already said, some of my best friends are black, and we talked about the black/white topic, and therefore I have heard there opinion and feelings about the topic.

1-love
Old 10-30-2005, 05:06 AM   #154
MissleR245

MissleR245 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-Bar Killer
I can't see what you mean ? I haven't been offended by a black/white topic ? Off course I'm not supposed to understand some peoples feeling, but I'm just expressing MY feeling to this topic. I already said that I can understand that some blacks have the feeling that they have to take revenge. And as I already said, some of my best friends are black, and we talked about the black/white topic, and therefore I have heard there opinion and feelings about the topic.

1-love
Not you in particular 4 Bar just people in general who get overly emotional about the subject and feel the need to be combative with the replies
MissleR245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 05:19 AM   #155
4-Bar Killer
criminologyrap

4-Bar Killer grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissleR245
Not you in particular 4 Bar just people in general who get overly emotional about the subject and feel the need to be combative with the replies
Ok, peace

1-love