news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-22-2005, 12:38 AM   #16
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNtell3kT
most white women, girls wtv are bitches, dun need a article to tell me that.....but in this case, the girls've been brian washed
bitches?...to you maybe, your an idiot, fuck, i think white girls are nice an fly
Old 10-22-2005, 12:59 AM   #17
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak
Default Re: The Olsen Twins Of The White Supremacist Movement, this is fucked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
bitches?...to you maybe, your an idiot, fuck, i think white girls are nice an fly
man too many white girls are bitches though, I was at school a while ago and these 2 white girls were talking about music and how they were getting made fun of on the bus by some black girls for the music they were singing, and one of them said, "what I stand it when you sign your music"
god I wanted to sucka punch that bitch right then and there.

but I digress from the point. all these girls need is to see american history x or some shit to really know what's up, either that or get a black boy friend.
Old 10-22-2005, 03:30 AM   #18
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

most white women are bitches sicka.....they ARE, just bitches, fuck em

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 03:31 AM   #19
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
yeah, was joking. peace
Old 10-22-2005, 03:58 AM   #20
Unforgiven
Bloodsport

Unforgiven grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Unforgiven

race preservation happens all the time

-ThaShaolinAssassin
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 04:10 AM   #21
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

im goin to jail

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 04:13 AM   #22
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Yo I think we need to get on those forums and set up a debate. Comming on there like FUCK YOU (even tho thats how I feel) wont do shit. If we let these ignorant cunts voice their biased worthless opinions and have an intelligent rebuttle I think it might work.

I done this before, set up an army and streight fucked up some douchebags forum. After you prove them wrong on just about all their opinions you then make fun of them and they can't say shit because you already put them in their place. After that then you highjack the forums and talk about whatever the fuck you want.

On the real, it really only takes like 10mins a day and by the end of the week your all set.
youre ganna go and set up a debate with 11 y/o girlies foo ?

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 06:12 AM   #23
Sweet6

Black girls are the worst.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:15 AM   #24
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Well white supremacism, shock me just as much as black supremacism... the two movements have ties actually. The NOI have some links with White Aryan Resistance and the Unification church . This ain't actually that surprising as it's always the same way of thinking. What is sad is to see how brainwashed are the young ones...
Old 10-22-2005, 08:36 AM   #25
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
the only bitch is you son. any white woman would make u their bitch u lil shit.

and yo id like to see what one of these lil girls faces looks like after gettin a liquor bottle thrown at it
Old 10-22-2005, 09:20 AM   #26
Reggie_Noble
"Old-timer"

Reggie_Noble grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Reggie_Noble

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
I seen a documentary a year back on BBC about an English guy named Louis Theroux (sp?)went to America to visit some neo nazi's. It was really interesting and stupid at the same time. He met these 2 girls and the mum basically rammed that white supremacist BS down there throats. Cant blame the kids... its the skin heads!
saw that too, it was fucked up
Old 10-22-2005, 09:34 AM   #27
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers
I seen a documentary a year back on BBC about an English guy named Louis Theroux (sp?)went to America to visit some neo nazi's. It was really interesting and stupid at the same time. He met these 2 girls and the mum basically rammed that white supremacist BS down there throats. Cant blame the kids... its the skin heads!

yeah i saw that 2 kinda fucked up but interestin 2 watch as for tha brainwashed girls they need sum propa education about black ppl def

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:40 AM   #28
RaE
3rd Person

RaE grasshopper

can't blame 'em...I can't see the pics nor read this song, but from what I think...I'm Pro Black, teach my kids the same thing...white parents do the same with their seeds, it's inevitable, race war is gonna happen...take my word, 1ne.

RaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:50 AM   #29
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I'm pro my peoples, if you aint my peoples, you can go fuck yourself.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005, 09:50 AM   #30
iron_slang
afriKan kiLLa B

iron_slang grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to iron_slang

Yea, shit, u know i was cheking out en episode of there cartoon one morning. Why the fuck do they call Mountain Kilomanjaro K2? Ignorant lil white bitches thinking they ALL THAT