news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default Job Interviews

I had a job interview last week and I didn't get the job. I called the guy up and he says he didn't hire me cos I was chewing gum. What the fuck type of reason is this. He seemed real pissed about it too. What is this supposed to be grade school? I can't chew gum and shit. What do you think can I sue this faggy pedant for loss of earnings or something?

Anyone else have any stories of bad job interviews or things to do in interviews that definitely won't get you the job? Cos I don't really want one, it just seems like a stupid arbitrary reason to not consider me. He said "You were chewing gum so I wouldn't consider hiring you" Is that shit even legal. rrrrr. I'm steamin mad.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

and why were you chewing gum in a job interview......

never mind what was i doing again

oh yeah

yup much more important then your failure of an interview the fuck is wrong with you chewing fuckin gum in an interview do you have some kind of mental disses or physical handicap that prevent you from not chewing gum when talking to some one

no seriously though that guy was fucked up he should have known you were nervous and the gum helps with that he just used it as an excuse probably advertising for employment for the tax benefit any ways
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

wait you warn't clicking and popping you gum were you because that enough to get punched in the face for

no joke i did it before knocked a guy out because he wouldn't stop clicking his gum
Old 05-18-2011, 06:34 PM   #4
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol how are you gonna sue him for not hiring you as his employee?

and how are you gonna go to an interview chewing gum?

i wouldnt hire your ass either cause that would tell me that you dont really give a damn and you dont want to be there

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:36 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Actually I was chewing it before the interview and didn't even think to get rid of it. Who figures someones gonna get mad about it.

I'm using that to not get a job next interview. I need some more methods though. Wearing clothes like a poncho or flip flops might do it.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #6
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
wait you warn't clicking and popping you gum were you because that enough to get punched in the face for

no joke i did it before knocked a guy out because he wouldn't stop clicking his gum
I don't even know how to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lol how are you gonna sue him for not hiring you as his employee?

and how are you gonna go to an interview chewing gum?

i wouldnt hire your ass either cause that would tell me that you dont really give a damn and you dont want to be there
Its gum. Its not intended to be a statement to the world about how I don't give a fuck! The irony is I mostly do it for other people so if we're talking close I don't have bad breath.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Halitosis dude, did you have your pajamas on during the interview too?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:57 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

All i'm saying is If I was a boss I wouldn't rate someone on something like that. Its the same as if I scratched my elbow or coughed. Any other things you can do to not get a job? What are y'alls experience of the job interview. This took me by surprise because I got all the other jobs I interviewed for before.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well fast food places are pretty lenient on hiring people. You probably should have taken your grills out of your mouth before the interview also.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

I'm never applying to do fast food. I'd look like Kevin Smith after a few weeks. My grill has a picture of me doing a bitch doggystyle and smilin'. Maybe he didn't like that either, this dude was definitely a sausage smoker.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #11
Dokuro
Banned

look its simple all you need to do is cut your hair shave then wear something like this

and the job is yours

but if you want to fail an interview

i assume you have one you are a man right every man should have a gorilla suit
Old 05-18-2011, 07:10 PM   #12
Dokuro
Banned

the fuck am i kidding if i see a man walk in my place of business for his interview wearing a gorilla suit

i'm like your hired
Old 05-18-2011, 07:15 PM   #13
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

im still unemployed so i could benefit from this thread ...
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:15 PM   #14
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

haha

My hair actually is getting long, maybe he thought it was untidy. I guess I'm inbetween them two pictures.

Gorilla suit is a definite 'no hire' situation. Also having one earphone in, or eating a steak dinner.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:20 PM   #15
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
im still unemployed so i could benefit from this thread ...
How long for? I been out for 5 months. I hate work, but i'd like the money if its an easy job, or one I can do badly. I need a job on Fox news.