news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-18-2011, 07:23 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Sosa, are you qualified to be a sandwich artist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:24 PM   #17
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

except for me a gorilla suit is an immediate hire

so if your in Humboldt come over to one of my establishment wear a gorilla suit and your hired

if your in Osaka guys make a

after all thy people aren't paying for big hairy men to serve them

Last edited by Dokuro; 05-18-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:32 PM   #18
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Sosa, are you qualified to be a sandwich artist?
haha. Thats the stupid name they give Subway people right? I can't make a sandwich that fast, and thats not sayin nothin for the slow ass subway fucks.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:40 PM   #19
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

...... my subway girl takes her time on my sandwiches and she usually adds exta cheese thats what happens when you actually get to know the people who serve your food that and one time see slipped who phone number on one of the napkins.....uahhhh fat girls can be so cute some times they way the try.....
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #20
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

I can see why you weren't hired, as someone else said, chewing gum gives the impression that you couldn't care less.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:43 PM   #21
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Well fast food places are pretty lenient on hiring people. You probably should have taken your grills out of your mouth before the interview also.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #22
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Chewing gum is one of the top 3 things they say you should never do at an interview. They don't care if you forgot to take it out. It just shows you had your mind elsewhere that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:58 PM   #23
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sosa, you're supposed to show your best behaviour and abilities to your potential employer and not give him any reason not to hire you.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #24
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did you send a thank you card or email? i fucking refuse to do that even though that's kind of an accepted practice nowadays.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:35 AM   #25
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why the fuck would you be chewing gum at an interview? come on, bruh.

and art, it is gay as fuck, but you should do the email or card with some 'thank you for your time and consideration' or some bullshit on it.

you're basically prostituting yourself anyway, might as well go all out.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #26
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm highly surprised that Art's presence isn't in this thread. In threads like this, he'd accuse the thread starter for being on welfare, section 8, and other government assistance programs. I'm pretty sure that they're a lot of people who are unemployed but he's not attacking them. Maybe it has something to do with race. He constantly attacks me and believes that I'm greasy nigger (like Palehorse) but a meth smoking dumbass with an IQ of a 74 is ok in he's shitty book. Pittsburgh Steelers worshiping ass.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:33 PM   #27
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

why are you going to a job interview chewing gum? and if you just forgot to spit it out, hide that shit...it just shows that you're not taking it seriously
Old 05-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #28
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm highly surprised that Art's presence isn't in this thread. In threads like this, he'd accuse the thread starter for being on welfare, section 8, and other government assistance programs. I'm pretty sure that they're a lot of people who are unemployed but he's not attacking them. Maybe it has something to do with race. He constantly attacks me and believes that I'm greasy nigger (like Palehorse) but a meth smoking dumbass with an IQ of a 74 is ok in he's shitty book. Pittsburgh Steelers worshiping ass.

I already posted in this thread
The thread starter didn't suggest that he was out of work, so i didn't accuse him of such things
I don't think unemployment has anything to do with race. You are the one always mentioning race, not me. You've mentioned in the past that you have been overlooked for jobs because you were black. I suggested that maybe you aren't as qualified as the other candidates. (whether white, black, et al.)
I've never called you or anybody else a "greasy nigger." I challenge you to find a post of me using the N word at anytime other than when discussing the N word itself or when quoting somebody else.
I can't even comprehend the rest of that sentence
Yes. Go Steelers!

Old 05-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #29
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
you or anybody else a "greasy nigger." I challenge you to find a post of me using the N word at anytime other than when discussing the N word itself or when quoting somebody else.
This is the point. Where did this welfare and section 8 nonsense come from?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:40 AM   #30
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
This is the point. Where did this welfare and section 8 nonsense come from?
apparently you are a racist against black people because you think only black people can be on welfare and section 8. i've never suggested such a thing. the only person i've ever said anything about being on welfare is you. because you said you were going to sign up for welfare because you couldn't find a job. i don't think i ever mentioned section 8.

you said you couldn't even get a job interview because you are black. did you ever think it's because you aren't as qualified as the others that applied for the job. you even admitted that you only had applied for 3 jobs after graduating. i wouldn't interview your lazy ass either.