news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

Old 05-18-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default Wu-Tang Meets Dubstep

Personally thought this album was horse shite, had so much potential but it jus let me down big time but hey thats just my opinion. though this was gunna be banging from start to finish but it just isnt IMO

would have ..posted a poll but havent got a fuckin clue how to lol

thoughts on the album?

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:06 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i haven't heard this tbh, but have you heard Brand Nubian's dub step album that was Part II in this series? from what i heard in some promo clips of that, it seemed like a much better project where Brand Nu actually re-recorded their vocals and worked with these Dub Step producers to make it sound authentic. it helps that i'm a big Brand Nubian fan too tho, but i need to check that one out. don't care for the Wu remixes tbh

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

Nah I ain't heard the Brand Nubian one. I ain't got any material of there's.
I'm yet to dip into their catalog, were the opposite cos I'm all over wu remixe's. The El Michaels affair, Wu Mystagogue (more a mix up then re-mix)

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #4
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm a huge dubstep fan, when I'm not listening to hip-hop, it's nearly all dubstep, but I've heard some tracks from this and really didn't think it sounded that great. It could have been a lot better, but IMO they collaborated with the wrong kind of artists. The us debstep scene is way more focused on 'tear out' 'brostep' artists like skrillix or datsik which some of this sounds like and doesn't work with hiphop.

The more atmospheric dubby uk artists like digital mystikz, early skream or leofah or the dungeon sound that dj youngsta is pushing would have worked far better. I haven't heard the brand Nubian one tbh.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
Iron Sifu

Iron Sifu grasshopper

Dubstep is played out. Especially the tracks that are just straight wobble. I can make that shit on ableton in like 5 minutes if I really wanted to hear it... IMO the only dubstep worth a shit is those dark sparse tracks actually based off of dub which I stopped seeing a while ago. This whole album just reached me a little too late to cash in on the wobble brostep fad... not impressed
Iron Sifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:07 AM   #6
Freak
suuuu

Freak grasshopper

I'm not a dubstep fan or anything but still I really liked the overall vibe of the album. And to be honest theres some of the tracks on there that I like better than the original versions. 3.75/5
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:08 AM   #7
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gay
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #8
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

fucking crap, not even worth downloading!
Old 05-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #9
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

gay
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote