news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-18-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms
Default Should the U.S. government support alternative medicines? like financially, etc

i wanna hear all of your opinions on this

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes they should IF they truly CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH OF IT'S CITIZENZ,

but they probably won't.

The current health system is not about healing, but money.

Do you need me to explain why?

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Alternate medicine is crap. Modern medicine actually works.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:51 PM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Modern medicine is new, it's origin is herbology, which was practiced for THOUSANDS of years before it, and guess what...it actually works.

Many modern medicines are just synthetic versions of natural medicines made in labs. It's just that synthetic versions are medicines that have the active ingredient alone while the natural ones have the active ingredient with other ingredients working along side it.

^LOL^

Old 05-18-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Financially, the US has no money.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:05 AM   #6
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is pissing me off so much. i feel very strongly about this
the last few weeks the e.u have been trying to pass a law, to ban ALL herbal medicines,. the only seeds that you can purchase have all been GMO'd the fuck out, to make them stronger and more resistant to disease,.
one company holds the monopoly in this, monsantos.

theirs been so much research done into, processed foods, gmo foods, causing illness and dis-ease, the only cures can come from natural elements, already found on earth

yet corporate humanity carrys on like a juggernaut

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:11 AM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

nice sig 'Stupid People Are Stupid. Stupid People Use Wu Tang Corp. Me? I'm Just Here For the Clan.'

as FMJ has stated, modern medicine is based on natural,

also did u know. modern medicine, only treats the problem. not the cause. so the problem will keep reocurring.. hence why corporatons manufacture so much drugs, as they keep getting $$$ subsidised or full amounts.

I only take natural herbs and medicine,. havent had no man made drugs for over a decade,.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:13 AM   #8
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

...no the government shouldn't back alternative medicine. When ever the government backs something it becomes watered down, substanceless BS.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:07 PM   #9
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
yes they should IF they truly CARE ABOUT THE HEALTH OF IT'S CITIZENZ,

but they probably won't.

The current health system is not about healing, but money.

Do you need me to explain why?
i would appreciate it

Old 05-19-2011, 12:10 PM   #10
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
...no the government shouldn't back alternative medicine. When ever the government backs something it becomes watered down, substanceless BS.

HETEPU
example?

Old 05-19-2011, 12:21 PM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt-head Paco View Post
i would appreciate it

Peep soul controller's words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
also did u know. modern medicine, only treats the problem. not the cause. so the problem will keep reocurring.. hence why corporatons manufacture so much drugs, as they keep getting $$$ subsidised or full amounts.

He beat me to it.

^LOL^

Old 05-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #12
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Yeah I'm okay with natural medicine. You said alternative. Like rubbing people with rocks or sprinkling them with holy water and basil...

Aspirin is a bark extract and Penicillin comes from a fungus. Chamomile and tea are really good for you. Just like morphine,oxycodone, and codeine comes from a poppy and Coca makes some crazy cocaine... which I'm sure some of you think is good for you because it's so alkaline...

Most illnesses are caused by a bad diet and poor exercise.

Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 05-19-2011 at 01:56 PM.
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

natural would fall into alternative, wouldn't it? because herbalisms is a type of alternative medicines. anything from that to acupuncture

Old 05-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Yeah I'm okay with natural medicine. You said alternative. Like rubbing people with rocks or sprinkling them with holy water and basil...

Aspirin is a bark extract and Penicillin comes from a fungus. Chamomile and tea are really good for you. Just like morphine,oxycodone, and codeine comes from a poppy and Coca makes some crazy cocaine... which I'm sure some of you think is good for you because it's so alkaline...

Most illnesses are caused by a bad diet and poor exercise.
^^
Doesn't know what alternative medicine is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:55 AM   #15
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

...Boarz is just making a save the best he can because he came into the thread and made a comment that was meant to uphold his "I'm better than KTL" delusion. Realizing afterward that his comment was retarded and had no evidential backing, he scrambled to to pick his bullshit comment up off the floor, dusted it off and tried to re-present it as a valid opinion.

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote