news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default any of yall listen to Bishop Lamont

my cousin from cali actually told me about him.

the thing is he gave me a burn cd (mixtape) with a couple of the dudes songs the thing is i dont even know the name of the mixtape

anyways

what are some good songs by dude
Old 05-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

I used to bang Bishop's mixtapes all the time. "Nigger Noize" is nasty as fuck and "Caltroit" w/ Black Milk. I haven't really checked on son's music in a while tho.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont know which mixtape it was but there was a song which he had with these violins and whatnot
Old 05-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

He is most known for the confessional, so I'll assume it's that one.
Great mixtape, I own the cd.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #5
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

theres one song i know by him called bitches on my dick with dj khalil making the beat, it was pretty dope, too bad he never blew up
Old 05-22-2011, 05:30 PM   #6
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
i dont know which mixtape it was but there was a song which he had with these violins and whatnot
is it this

also these tracks are dope

Old 05-22-2011, 10:30 PM   #7
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

ive heard a range of good to crappy stuff with em'
Old 05-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #8
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post
ive heard a range of good to crappy stuff with em'
such as
Old 05-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #9
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
is it this

also these tracks are dope

yeah the first one (+rep)
Old 05-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #10
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

who is he sign too now?
Old 06-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #11
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

found some of his discography online

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 06-04-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #12
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Anyone else noticed Bishop Lamont & Kardinal Official sound alike?
Old 06-04-2011, 11:37 PM   #13
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
who is he sign too now?
i dont even know. all i remember is that when he left aftermath,he said he walked away with all of his masters, over 700 tracks
Old 06-05-2011, 03:45 PM   #14
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

interesting

i would like to hear him do something with dj muggs
Old 06-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #15
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

not really....here and there....I've heard a lot of his work...so many of his mixtapes were just bad tho so I stopped checkin for him....

remember that he was supposed to be the main artist featured on Detox at one point, I believe that's prolly changed tho...
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote