news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword
Default PSP games coming to PS3

Sony have announced that PSP titles will be coming to the PS3 (JP only so far)
http://uk.kotaku.com/5804342/psp-gam...-extra-content

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd in action

Old 05-22-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The psp is probably the most underated handheld in the last ten years. There is an amazing collection of games on the system.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

OH fucking yeah!!! I hope they do MGS Portable Ops and Peace Walker, or even FF Crisis Core.

That was some great news

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im currently collecting for the psp, I don't plan on getting everything just the ones I would consider essential, but i've had the worst luck trying to get the metal gear games. I got scammed by a third party seller on amazon trying to get peacewalker and now im waiting for amazon to sort it all out and eventually get my money back, as for portable ops, I bought a copy off ebay only to realise I got a umd and manual of portable ops + which is just an online expansion in the original game box. The seller was cool though, he refunded my money and let me keep the game.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #5
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I agree that the system has many great games...I just got a PSP for Tactics Ogre. I'm also getting Final Fantasy Tactics, Valkyria Chronicles, etc. Before Sony pulls the plug and focuses on the NGP.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:28 PM   #6
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I got a PSP a few months ago mainly to play at work and because of MGS games. Right now Im concentrating on Dissidia finishing the main stories, after that i'll start Dissidia Duodecim and Assassins Creed.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:45 AM   #7
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

The PSP has some brilliant games but Sony didn't bother protecting it after the hack became well known

I'm just glad I (might) get to play Birth by Sleep, Third Birthday, Ghost of Sparta and Peace Walker