news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-29-2011, 05:09 PM   #76
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IMMOBILARTY WASnT WU SOUNDING, CASABLANCA WAS OK NOT FEELING THAT LP EXCEPT FOR THE PETE ROCK TRACK SNEAKERS
RAE EVEN MADE THIS WACK ASS LP

MASTA KILLA IS WU TANG

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:23 PM   #77
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://youtu.be/AIVMNNIZW3Q

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 05-29-2011 at 06:25 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:06 PM   #78
leegriffo88
Promoter

leegriffo88 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmaxeat View Post
I'm just wondering how you can put U-God above Inspectah deck, Inspectah deck is the most overlooked member of the wu. (debatable) Only Gza can top his lyrical skill but Deck has a much better flow. The Movement and Uncontrolled Substance were great albums.
My List:
1. Inspectah Deck (Amazing Flow, Amazing Rhymes, Amazing Voice, Overlooked)
2. Gza (LS, Beneath the Surface and Legend of the Liquid Swords are amazing albums)
3. Raekwon (Best solo albums in total)
4. Ghost (Best story teller hands down)
5. Rza (Best Producer ever, I think his peak was when he was in Gravediggaz)
6. Masta Killa (No Said Date was a classic)
7. Method Man (Tical & Blackout are the only 2 albums I have from him)
8. U-God (He's got great potential and has a great voice for hip hop)
9. ODB (I Like Return to 36 Chambers, but haven't heard much from his other albums)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My list was current wu-tang not overall im talking since 8D, and yh mef was good on massacre but realistically he was only on 8 tracks!!! everyone list differs and everyone has their fav, RAE isnt my fav mine is U-God however i simply putting a list that is current togeth and DECK has not been great since the Early 00's bar a couple of guest spots here and there!

Follow me on twitter @LeePGriffin
leegriffo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #79
eatmaxeat

eatmaxeat shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by leegriffo88 View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My list was current wu-tang not overall im talking since 8D, and yh mef was good on massacre but realistically he was only on 8 tracks!!! everyone list differs and everyone has their fav, RAE isnt my fav mine is U-God however i simply putting a list that is current togeth and DECK has not been great since the Early 00's bar a couple of guest spots here and there!
Yeah... Manifesto wasn't that good... but I hope his next (and last) album is good
eatmaxeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:46 PM   #80
leegriffo88
Promoter

leegriffo88 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatmaxeat View Post
Yeah... Manifesto wasn't that good... but I hope his next (and last) album is good
Yh man but somehow i just dont see it deck needs heavy features to have a classic album, not many in the wu can hold it on there own for a full album. My opinion would be to the late great ODB, Method Man and Ghost & wu affiliate Killah Priest that could go from track 1 to track 16 on their own!!! Maybe Pop Da Brown Hornet too

Follow me on twitter @LeePGriffin
leegriffo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:59 PM   #81
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

I recognize about half of the usernames in this thread.. laugh out loud at me not recognizing the other half of them... wu corp is so watered down since I first registered..
I highly doubt anyone will ever surpass the RZA in Wu rank.
Listen to The Pick, The Sickle & The Shovel once, properly, without your moms yellin at you to finish a chore... listen to the Protect Ya Neck instrumental for heaven's sake

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 11:28 AM   #82
GHOSTTOAST
Crackheads Beware !!!!

GHOSTTOAST grasshopper

Raekwon is far from the mc he was ! Idk about him being the best but as far as the most relevent yess..his mundane voice and wordplay can ruin a song at times but with that said every member of Wu is just a shell of there former selves. Imo Method Man is the best because he still has a youthful quality about him and he spits heat like its still '95....I'm ghooooost...
Old 05-31-2011, 06:15 PM   #83
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
and one of the greatest ever. aint nobody in the wu fuckin wit him except maybe ghost, and thats only because he has stayed relevant and hasn't dropped a bad album. Raekwon outshine niggas all the time, even niggas like nas.
Raekwon made bad albums and was completely irrelevant from 1999 - 2009.

Props to the Chef for coming back so hard he gave his fans memory loss.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote