news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 05-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Monday Evening Double Feature

couple beats i dun did since yesterday -

Old 05-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
Boogie
85 %ER

Boogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of fury

Digging them both. Nice samples and drums. What did you use to make these, if I may ask (kinda new here lol) Peace
Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

help me was dope. I didnt like the other one cuz the chords sounded to happy.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie View Post
Digging them both. Nice samples and drums. What did you use to make these, if I may ask (kinda new here lol) Peace
FL Studio 9 and an Akai MPK25

and yeah i need to learn about cutting frequencies and such i think - i thought that sample on the first one was a bit muddied up or something too
Old 05-23-2011, 03:06 PM   #5
BeWill

BeWill drunken mastaBeWill drunken masta

diggin the beats man.. both are very dope....
BeWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #6
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the drumming is dope on both
the 2nd beat is better imo but maybe turn the vocal samples down a bit so a mc could spit over it
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #7
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

coulda sworn i commented on these.

im diggin both, feelin the drums on these the most. the samples are ill but the drums are the highlight, especially on Help Me

i gotta smoke less herbals so i remember to respond to threads lol

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:44 PM   #8
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Monday Evening Double Feature pt. 2

http://www.box.net/shared/03kd3avf04

http://www.box.net/shared/iqkyjgagq6

i havent caught a sample that really grabbed me in a while, but one of these some of you should recognize

and i guess ill throw one more that i posted in one of style's threads but mightve been missed
http://www.box.net/shared/p6agxzyr3j
Old 05-31-2011, 04:17 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

golden trax is dope. drums slam and the sample is dope, diggin the snare shit crunchy

bodacious was the best of the combo in my opinion. drums are rockin heavy, those bells are dopeness, and that switch is real real dope.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 04:19 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
Monday Evening Double Feature pt. 2

http://www.box.net/shared/03kd3avf04

http://www.box.net/shared/iqkyjgagq6

i havent caught a sample that really grabbed me in a while, but one of these some of you should recognize

and i guess ill throw one more that i posted in one of style's threads but mightve been missed
http://www.box.net/shared/p6agxzyr3j
INF is offline   Reply With Quote