news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #1
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default Raekwon is Easily the Best Member Of The Wu

and one of the greatest ever. aint nobody in the wu fuckin wit him except maybe ghost, and thats only because he has stayed relevant and hasn't dropped a bad album. Raekwon outshine niggas all the time, even niggas like nas.

He shitted on jada, talib, and papoose!

rza and gza should have just let rae get the whole song cuz they got murdered. Gza always says some boring lame shit and Rza was just wack

nas has been bodied by rae on every song they did and this is just one of em. Deck can't fuck wit rae neither

punk ass Joell better better step his game up the next time he wanna do a song wit Rae

And thats just a few tracks. Hes def. the best member in the wu and one of the greatest of all time, niggas need to recognize and give him his credit.
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #2
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Yeah he is definitely the best Wu member from 08-present, i think that 8 diagrams fiasco lit a spark that is still lit, i told niggaz last year that Raekwon was the last hope for wu, i knew i was right. Shaolin vs Wu-Tang still getting spins in my whip..
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #3
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

at the moment, raekwon is the man.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:57 PM   #4
MacGyverTheDon

MacGyverTheDon crouching tigerMacGyverTheDon crouching tiger

Where It Started At should be a Raekwon solo track. Rae and Ghost are my favorites on the clan.
MacGyverTheDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

"Where It Started At" is so sick. Rae has never been on my top list. But obviously over the last few years he may have become the most consistent as CL2 and SVW are both bangers. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:57 PM   #6
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

NOO!!! I'm the best member of the WU!

THE CZA!!!!!! lol
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:10 AM   #7
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

don't agree at all. not sure you even made your point, especially when you point to a song with one of nas' best verses
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:16 AM   #8
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

^
+1
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:29 AM   #9
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

I'd say since about 07/08 he's been the most relevant member of the Clan, dropping mixtapes, making numerous guest appearances and releasing 2 very dope albums with OB4CL2 and SVWT, with CL2 being one of the best hip hop sequels ever IMO. He's been putting in a lot of work and effort these past few years and you gotta give him credit for that.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:47 AM   #10
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Dont forget his contributions to Massacre, 6 tracks (Criminology & Meth vs Chef II, Dangerous, Our Dreams, Miranda, Made Men)
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:53 AM   #11
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Dont forget his contributions to Massacre, 6 tracks (Criminology & Meth vs Chef II, Dangerous, Our Dreams, Miranda, Made Men)
Strictly speaking his verse was taken off the album version.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:06 AM   #12
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Yeh he's my fav member, has stayed relevant while others have kinda drifted off.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:11 AM   #13
diggitydondruma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

diggitydondruma iron monkeydiggitydondruma iron monkeydiggitydondruma iron monkeydiggitydondruma iron monkey

He's not the best. He just revisited the original Wu formulas. Somethn that clan members forget to do. Can't forget where ya came from. U-God earnt his lesson with Dopium. he bringin back that heat as well, but wasn't as consistent.

diggitydondruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:54 PM   #14
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Strictly speaking his verse was taken off the album version. "

Yes as was Made Men but Im speaking the OG version of Massacre. The one that SHOULD of been properly released. I had to make my own version of Massacre with the OG Criminology II, Our Dreams Remix & the extra Made Men
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #15
fortyglock
Veteran Member

^Oh aite. Made Men is easily the best track on the album IMO. No idea why they took RAE's verse off Criminology 2 though....