news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 05-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Havent Done Much Lately - Fresh Off The Grill

http://www.box.net/shared/ft29nopviz

"come off with the bullshit, bump that"

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

proper.turn that shit UP!!!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
Boogie
85 %ER

Boogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of furyBoogie fist of fury

Dope track man, diggin the south american ish
Boogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

peace peace, respect to INF and Boogie(<--- dont sleep on these cats)

hopefully things are workin well, i hadnt made a beat in like a week but i think this was a dope one

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-24-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not bad ...its simple ...drums sound crisp..im peeping through headphones...so im not sure if their is any bass line
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:29 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

basslines are something i cant seem to get right, but no there isnt much of one, just what is in the sample and its not a very strong bassline.

thanks for checkin Proof, appreicate it

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-24-2011, 09:47 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

it is rather low, other than that

THIS SHITS A MONSTER

damn

just damn

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:35 AM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

peace skamp glad you dig it. i dont know why its so low though
oh well just turn them speakers on full lol

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-25-2011, 10:41 AM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

also, i may or may not make a little beat tape. would yall DL that? or is it too early in the game

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #10
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo this gotta be my favorite beat that i heard of yours so far. IMO...not to early for a beat tape especially if ur drawin blood from the same vein as Condor

btw...i finally got a chance to listen to Invisible Doctrines in its entirety with no kids around. that shit is dope!! the whole thing is extra dope but my fav. so far is We Cant Be Touvched. might change after i listen a few more times. big up to Basement Dwellaz!!!

have u recorded anything on any of ur beats yet?
Old 05-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #11
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

StoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killa

good work feet shit sounds real nice you ol fast learner you lol. volumes on my beats are usually low too. i don't know why fruity loops is like that i just bump them up in other programs so i can see my waves.
StoneMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
basslines are something i cant seem to get right
man, i still dont know how to fuck with basslines at all lol

sick shit though, your best work IMO
a light 808 behind that kick is somethin to think about, but thats bein super picky hehe (i know i liked people pickin mine apart when i was startin)
Old 05-25-2011, 06:20 PM   #13
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

respect too Ra, Code and Stone

thanks for peepin it. i gotta try n layer with different sounds instead of the same kick

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah kick wasnt bad tho, just thought it needed more thump behind it
you can do that with almost any kick tho - just throw a 808 kick under it to add more bass

i cant find the youtube video but you can throw a 808 kick into a new sampler channel, then turn the "out" knob so that the wav is very short (you just get the attack) - save that and layer it with another kick
Old 05-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post
yo this gotta be my favorite beat that i heard of yours so far. IMO...not to early for a beat tape especially if ur drawin blood from the same vein as Condor

btw...i finally got a chance to listen to Invisible Doctrines in its entirety with no kids around. that shit is dope!! the whole thing is extra dope but my fav. so far is We Cant Be Touvched. might change after i listen a few more times. big up to Basement Dwellaz!!!

have u recorded anything on any of ur beats yet?
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=108087

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote