news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 05-25-2011, 07:49 PM   #16
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 05-26-2011 at 04:25 AM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:09 AM   #17
catx420x
Cat with 9 lives

catx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal son

dope flip, u learn fast! I agree this is the best beat u made so far, for bass u could use 3xosc or boobass. if u use boobass use it along with fruity piametric EQand filter the bass out. 2 biggest downsides of FL are bass and sample syncing.

yo did u get the tip I sent u in the battle arena?
catx420x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:17 AM   #18
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was talkin about Bronze as an emcee himself but yo thats cool. i heard Style's freestyle track on this. i liked this better. Peace Skampoe!
Old 05-26-2011, 10:49 AM   #19
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ya, i did thanks Kuma.

Yo peace Bar Code, appreciate the support fam. and naw, i havent spit on any of my beats yet, its too hard. im always listening for mistakes and errors that i cant focus on my flow and emceeing.

maybe when i get good at it lol

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #20
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

peace Bronze. lol yo u are good at it. this beat is fire!! i still wanna battle but i need some time to get my drum game up.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:21 PM   #21
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

appreciate that fam, keeps me goin at this.

ye gotta get those drums poppin. its all about layering them shits. recently i just discovered the benefit of layer kicks with different kicks (peace to Lucid) and then i went on to layer my snares with a bongo on a joint i JUST finished, and it sounds super dope

mostly its workin out the timing of it all

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #22
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

fat

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #23
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

peace Skamp, good looks on the feed behind the scenes. hope to hear something ripped on that joint soon

meanwhile, keep peepin the page. always new shit uploaded

ELITE STATUS
Old 05-27-2011, 07:11 AM   #24
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

I think this might be the best from you yet !

Latin samples is the shit, think I need to stick my head in these Latino crates for real !

Peace

KSTVRLSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:45 AM   #25
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
ye gotta get those drums poppin. its all about layering them shits. recently i just discovered the benefit of layer kicks with different kicks
oh yeah I just remembered you got that rza idrum app - study that shit yo. rza is crazy with the layers, he'll layer sounds over sounds in a way you pretty much won't even hear the layer at all in the beat but it makes a difference somehow lol