news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-27-2011, 09:41 AM   #16
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BANGER!!!!!!!!!!

black milk hooked it up the beats are ILL

a lotta dilla geeks hate on guilty simpson...

dilla geeks = faggots that started calling dilla the GOAT after he died

dilla geeks = faggots that never heard of jay dee till okayplayer.com told them donuts was a classic

thats the profile of a guilty simpson hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duck down strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:22 AM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

guilty is a rapist, this albums gonna bang
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #18
Synthesizer Patel

Synthesizer Patel crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
Mangina? Lol, I'm just saying, you can think what you want, and this might just turn out to be aoty, but hip hop fans (in general) got a bad habit of prematurely overly praising everything they like, making words like classic, aoty, goat etc. lose all meaning.. This is after all an album, an for an album to be aoty, you need to consider it as a whole.

Yeah I feel what you're saying, and iunno I spose I can be accused of the same thing; but these dudes don't fuck around eh? I have a feeling this album will be overall a really really great album. I mean come on, supergroup album with P!, Guilty and Black Milk? You can't go wrong.

But yeah if the album doesn't live up to its hype I'll look like a fucking ass, but ok whatever haha.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #19
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

LiquidSwords32 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettognom View Post
based on snippets?
Smh..

Not gonna listen until i got the whole album, but this def has me anticipated!

lol

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame
LiquidSwords32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:26 PM   #20
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

this album will be dope

there are a lot of new releases coming out and that have dropped this year, i cant keep up. i might have to make one of those gay threads about new releases to check for lol

ayo, also whats good with that 365 album? i own but havent got around to giving it a spin. as good as Tronix?

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:46 PM   #21
gamefacekillah
CHICKEN HEAD

gamefacekillah grasshopper

based on the snippets, im buying this shit!!!!
gamefacekillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:02 PM   #22
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
ayo, also whats good with that 365 album? i own but havent got around to giving it a spin. as good as Tronix?
Black Milk's best lyrical output of his career; not as strong as Tronic on the boards.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #23
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the hex and never back down stand out to me
Old 05-30-2011, 09:52 PM   #24
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthesizer Patel View Post
Yeah I feel what you're saying, and iunno I spose I can be accused of the same thing; but these dudes don't fuck around eh? I have a feeling this album will be overall a really really great album. I mean come on, supergroup album with P!, Guilty and Black Milk? You can't go wrong.

But yeah if the album doesn't live up to its hype I'll look like a fucking ass, but ok whatever haha.
It's all good! We all do it at times, and should all be more wary of our words.. Including me.

And I have no doubts that the album will be banging
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:41 AM   #25
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
guilty is a rapist, this albums gonna bang
Hahahaha

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:52 PM   #26
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

listening to them right now, propz for posting!
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #27
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck it I'm gonna wait till the wax gon' drop
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote