news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-28-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
Shoeshiner

Shoeshiner drunken mastaShoeshiner drunken mastaShoeshiner drunken masta
Default Slaughterhouse vs Random Axe - Guilty Simspon speaks out

http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic...15_19_18-07_00

Guilty is about 2 hours in
Shoeshiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:30 AM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Havent heard it yet but wanna see where this goes considering Black Milk & Royce are cool with each other.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Havent heard it yet but wanna see where this goes considering Black Milk & Royce are cool with each other.
nowhere because this faggot always makes threads instigating like this. all guilty said was he thought random axe was better than slaughterhouse
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:53 AM   #4
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Which is true

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:13 PM   #5
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Slaughterhouse are fucking ass!
Old 05-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #6
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

another faggot ass thread.

just please, shut the mother fuck up.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:55 PM   #7
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

its all about random axe...if only slaughterhouse was budden-less, i rly don't like him
Old 05-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #8
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Just look at the two groups side by side.

Buddens is on permanent bitch mode, Ortiz & Crooked I have had zero success commercially (Crooked is yet to have a real album; while both of them consistently make music aimed at people with no interest in them, thus alienating themselves from the people who enjoy their brand of music, which in turn continues their fails of careers), and Royce is riding with Em right now.

Black Milk is one of the best producers in the game, and Sean P & Guilty are two of the best spitters (Ruck is probably in my top 5 for what it's worth). None of them try for commercial radio shit; they know what the people want, and they can deliver.

What's more exciting? Joell, Crooked and Budden each using the same flow they ALWAYS FUCKING USE over some candy ass garage band beat or Sean P and Guilty on some quotable shit over a head-injuring instrumental? Come on son. Shit is easy.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #9
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

joell is one of the realest hood cats rappin at the moment. fuck what you think.
royce is a beast. capable of hanging with the best.
crooked is a pretty talented cat.
budden is the weak link, but he comes with a dope verse every now and then.

sean p is one of my personal top 10.
guilty is one of the realest hood cats rappin at the moment. (need a guilty/ortiz collabo track! lol)
and black milk is a monster on the beats, and a capable mc.

yes, random axe is better than slaughterhouse.
but fuckheads on here try to act like slaughterhouse is wack or aint got skills. real hip hop heads know these are talented individuals. they haven't got into their groove as a group yet, but if they ever do most of these hating ass faggots will eat their words.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #10
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

I used to like them. Then I saw 3 out of 4 of them are essentially on the same shit errytime
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:29 PM   #11
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Slaughterhouse are fucking ass!
truth,

what the backstory on this gimme the footnotes
Old 05-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #12
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
joell is one of the realest hood cats rappin at the moment. fuck what you think.
royce is a beast. capable of hanging with the best.
crooked is a pretty talented cat.
budden is the weak link, but he comes with a dope verse every now and then.

sean p is one of my personal top 10.
guilty is one of the realest hood cats rappin at the moment. (need a guilty/ortiz collabo track! lol)
and black milk is a monster on the beats, and a capable mc.

yes, random axe is better than slaughterhouse.
but fuckheads on here try to act like slaughterhouse is wack or aint got skills. real hip hop heads know these are talented individuals. they haven't got into their groove as a group yet, but if they ever do most of these hating ass faggots will eat their words.
i agree with the bold i was listening to crooked i on black superman and i must say he's nice, i normally would just listen to him on the hip-hop weekly shit but may have to give him a listen
Old 05-29-2011, 04:58 PM   #13
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

now that i think about it...i don't really feel crooked i either...just joell n royce
Old 05-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #14
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
i agree with the bold i was listening to crooked i on black superman and i must say he's nice, i normally would just listen to him on the hip-hop weekly shit but may have to give him a listen
I have followed Crooked I's career since just after his 19th Street Record days and I would say he peaked lyrically on his hip hop weekly series. After that his punchlines got better but he lost his flow. Now he is more punchline based and not as much cadence and flow which is what I liked most about Crooked I during his early days.

Crooked I deathrow era >>>>> present day Crooked !

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #15
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

I like Slaughterhouse as emcees but their demeanour as of late caused me to frequently refer to them as them the following...